• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Weak comment from your pops, sorry. People who have survived this could take a bullet in their arm and barely wince because you've reached the bottom of hell. The only thing that can torment a person after this is prolonged agony.

mengbao

mengbao

May 28, 2024
Parents should always support their child. I am sorry you deal with this.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Your dad sounds like an asshole.

Unfortunately when people hear things like this they're less likely to open up about it, and then when they kill themselves people say "why? Why could she have just reached out?".

It's because you mother fuckers will just judge them, cry about how it will hurt their family or have them put in a psych ward.
That sounded so tough talking I was almost convinced for a second. Bravo.

As for OP, he could be right he could be wrong. If you are genuinely down and feel.on the way out then it's your call, I'm sure you have nothing to prove and you should just follow your instincts, only you know your pain.

J

jiaaa_02

Jun 10, 2024
This might be a little bit of a counterintuitive take but I have noticed that sometimes people from older generations use harsh wording like that as a coping mechanism. To somehow deter another person from doing it, particularly if said person feels strongly about being 'weak' or 'strong' due to conditioning by patriarchal narratives or the like. I've seen it actually have that deterrent effect, but also the opposite where it pushes the person past the edge. However, one thing I've noticed is that these very people who harshly criticise are the ones who agonise the most after it happens to their loved ones, and go through long stages of denial, anger and grief. I still believe it's very insensitive, lacks self-awareness, emotional maturity and invalidates others. In any case, I wish you peace. Meditate on it. Forgiveness is difficult but learning to wholeheartedly and graciously forgive those who have wronged you, and yourself, in life will always bring you closer to inner peace.