• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I have been searching for a good method for a while. The gun method always seemed quick and easy. I believe it is the most popular choice, but I never had access to a gun. This may be my best chance, but I'm worried about it. If I go this way I'll have to go out in the woods to do it. I wouldn't want my family to hear the shot or see my body. The only problem is I think he said he's going to get a long gun and I don't know how to transport it. I don't have a car so that may be a problem, plus a gun shot seems so intimidating.

This may also never happen, my dad has a huge tendency of not following through with his plans.

Reactions: Cosmiq
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
He's going to regret that for the rest of his life

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, StuckAF, Morphosis and 6 others
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
He's going to regret that for the rest of his life

I just wish he'd regret the years of abuse, but yeah I don't think I could go through with this anyway. It just seems like a chance

• Hugs
Reactions: Cosmiq, BitterlyAlive, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
I just wish he'd regret the years of abuse, but yeah I don't think I could go through with this anyway. It just seems like a chance
You need to overcome SI too, it would be hard pulling that trigger. As some threads stated, exposure therapy and change mindset from cannot to can. Also do not aim at the temple or the roof of the mouth like the gun megathread stated. Aim at the medula ambligada. May ypu think this through over and over as this decision is final. Whatever you choose or whatever occurs may you find peace.

Reactions: Marauder and socrates
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Oh geez. And how does one aim at the ambligata?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I hope I am not imposing by asking, but has your dad been abusive towards you? if so it can definitely make things complicated.

Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Gun Megathread explains how to aim at the *Medulla Oblungada* Or somewhere along the lines. I am sorry for misspelling earlier I have bad memory sometimes.

Megathread link:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

Reactions: ERASED
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
I hope I am not imposing by asking, but has your dad been abusive towards you? if so it can definitely make things complicated.
Yep, and not just me. I can't stand to be in the same room as him, and my sisters heart races and she feels pain when ever she's in the same room as him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Depressed_7, FriendofDeath and 2 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yep, and not just me. I can't stand to be in the same room as him, and my sisters heart races and she feels pain when ever she's in the same room as him.
My heart breaks. In my case my mom was the abuser. She has since died, but I often feel like she would have wanted me to die. And then I just hate how life and everyone abused me and so I want to give up. I dunno, I kinda wish I had a gun or something where it'd be easy to die. Knowing I'd be free, in peace, no more pain and nobody would care

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, ERASED and socrates
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I was gonna make a suggestion, like go hunting with him or something it'll make you more comfortable with the gun and make less suspicious if you ask to go out with it on your own, but if you can't be in the same room I can understand how that could be really hard.

Reactions: whats_the_point
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you have to aim a gun properly otherwise it might not work if you use this method - so look into it properly. It is an effective method, but there are risks involved if it is not aimed properly.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
My heart breaks. In my case my mom was the abuser. She has since died, but I often feel like she would have wanted me to die. And then I just hate how life and everyone abused me and so I want to give up. I dunno, I kinda wish I had a gun or something where it'd be easy to die. Knowing I'd be free, in peace, no more pain and nobody would care
I care. I don't know you, but the fact that you are in so much pain reaches me through cyberspace. I also hear you - there have been times when I wished for a gun. Definitely impulsive and spur of the moment.
i'm sorry for you and your sister. Any idea why he wants to get a gun? And you mentioned long gun. Like a rifle or shotgun? No, I do not know what I'm talking about when it comes to guns.

Last edited:
Reactions: socrates
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I care. I don't know you, but the fact that you are in so much pain reaches me through cyberspace. I also hear you - there have been times when I wished for a gun. Definitely impulsive and spur of the moment.

i'm sorry for you and your sister. Any idea why he wants to get a gun? And you mentioned long gun. Like a rifle or shotgun? No, I do not know what I'm talking about when it comes to guns.
True about the gun part. Tbh, if I had a gun in my hand ever, I don't know if I can pull the trigger. Like....where do we go when we die? What happens to us? Its all so scary