ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
That's it. That's the title. I won't get into the details because I'm too defeated to type a lot right now like I normally do.

My dad just solidified everything. I was meant to kill myself. I was originally going to wait until I was 25, but that's 3 years away and at this point I want something after I graduate college. We all know I won't be doing anything good after it anyways.

I don't even know what to do anymore until then. Fuck everything. I should've done this years ago, but instead I trusted everyone and waited around for "things to get better". Everyone who tells you that is a fucking liar.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Sannti, アホペンギン and 3 others
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Im sorry that happend to you :(
If you need someone to talk im here <3

• Love
Reactions: ShotgunShell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that they are lying if they say that. I cannot stand people with their insensitive toxic positivity. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I'm so sorry your own father has put you in such a defeated terrible mental state. You don't deserve to put up with that type of pain. I dealt with an awful family growing up and am happy to be a ear for your venting if you need to talk out anything about their bullshit.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It is just blind optimism that caused this. Hopefully you'll be able to find relief from this soon and I'm sorry it even happened in the first place. Everyone is so inconsiderate and very ignorant, they assume everything can get better with time but that is rarely the case. I send you my best regards and may you find peace someday.

male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
Sorry to hear that, wish you the best with your method. Feel free to dm me if you'd need to chat even casually