DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My dad is growing tired of my brothers shit and so am I. Since my brother chooses to abuse my dads card for his own selfishness, my dad is trying to cancel his card and get a new one, along with taking my brother out his expensive school and putting him into a new cheaper one. I have never seen my dad take a stance like this against my brothers bullshit, but I am also scared about whats gonna happen

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, KleinerWolf, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
I think it's good he's taking a stance because it seems it needs to stop. I hope it works out though, i understand that you're scared but from what i can see something needs to be done or it will get worse.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and Sensei
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think it's good he's taking a stance because it seems it needs to stop. I hope it works out though, i understand that you're scared but from what i can see something needs to be done or it will get worse.
No of course. My dads here in my room talking to the card company to close the account. im reminding my dad to not hurt my brother physically (I know hes angry) as it can lead to worse consequences.

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

Oct 20, 2020
Yeah physical abuse doesn't lead to good things.. Try to help him control his anger

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah physical abuse doesn't lead to good things.. Try to help him control his anger
Right I talked to him. I think my dad understands. He knows the consequences but the two have had fights before so I am still worried. One time CPS was called about a year ago but thats another story

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

Oct 20, 2020
Right I talked to him. I think my dad understands. He knows the consequences but the two have had fights before so I am still worried. One time CPS was called about a year ago but thats another story
Well that's good you're talking to him.. I hope it works out and nothing happens. :hug:

• Hugs
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

Oct 20, 2020
hes not as angry as I thought he would be. I think hes seeing in which way is screwed.
Yeah I was worried he would lash out more because of this but hopefully it won't get to that point

• Love
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah I was worried he would lash out more because of this but hopefully it won't get to that point
Yeah he is, I think, trying to remain calm. overall im happy for my dad. That he is doing this.

Reactions: Buffy5120
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
no clue what will happen but we'll be hear for you to talk to and will try to advise you where possible

Reactions: Deleted member 23009
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
no clue what will happen but we'll be hear for you to talk to and will try to advise you where possible
thanks. my prediction? there will be a blow out fight at some point. Either right now, later, tomorrow, etc

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

Oct 20, 2020
thanks. my prediction? there will be a blow out fight at some point. Either right now, later, tomorrow, etc
It might happen but just try whatever you can to help keep it calm, hopefully nothing too bad happens

• Love
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
It might happen but just try whatever you can to help keep it calm, hopefully nothing too bad happens
Right. thanks guys ill do my best
What did your brother do
its a lot to go into, but if you check my previous posts you'll get the gist of everything.
Anyways guys, bro is angry at dad since my dad called him a dumbass out of anger. Which totally isnt right. ugh. since our mom died their relationship has turned sour