T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
I had a crappy life, never really enjoyed it, I work hard for next to pocket change, never had any true interests, never had a relationship....I'm 28.

The only reason I was staying alive was to not hurt my dad. Well today he had some emotions built up and decided I was a bad person and I didn't help out around the house enough (which I highly disagree with) I think he has he own pent up emotions and I was the punching bag he could take it out on. He didn't actually kick me out...but I was offended enough by him I took it upon myself to leave, unless he shows remorse or I get an apology.

So now I am sleeping in my car, waiting to see if he comes to his senses, if he doesn't...I'll be leaving everything for an epic road trip before I blast myself with a 12guage

I am a bit scared, but I cannot afford rent, and struggling to live a shitty life isn't worth it to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: FredTheCripple, MindFrog, Hopeindeath! and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through such a situation!!!!!
I would be really scared of being homeless but at least, you have a car right?

Anyway, I hope your dad regrets his actions and you can be at peace.

Wish you the best,

Send you lots of love and hugs.

Reactions: TheLastStraw
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Hey OP. Sounds like a terrible situation..I've been there before.
I encourage you to sit tight before doing anything. I know he was a dick but he likely doesnt know you are suicidal and it could really fuck him up if you off yourself. Sleep on it and see where tomorrow leaves you. CTB option is always there and you can act on it rationally and calmly not all pissed off over a fight. Hang in there. Thinking about you now.

Reactions: Nitup
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hello TheLastStraw, how are you?

There isn't anyone you could ask for a helping hand, a friend, a family member or maybe your own mother "to cool things down".

Since you been here, you've learned not to take hurried decisions, which could affect your outcome.

If you want, you can contact me via PM, I'd look for helping you out.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am so sorry your Dad said things to you that hurt you. Sometimes people say things they don't really mean. Perhaps this is true in your Dad's case. I hope things get better for you. :hug: