• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I know ... i don't have much time more. But i hope my death could speak louder than words.
My CTB preparation might be long but sure. I already stop to take care of my body, stop calculating my calories intake, stop to go to uni, etc. Everyday i just sleep, eat, playing games, eat, playing games, cry, sleep/not sleeping and crying. Repeat.
Preparation:
> Method to use ✓
> Gathering things to CTB (on progress)
> Where to CTB ✓
> Commision to recreate henshin/metamorphosis page with my suffering ✓
> Gathering information about all my game account price so my fam can sold it in the right price ✓
> When to CTB (still don't know due to uncertainty)
> Leaving notes, things, etc for fams, friends, and bf (still thinking, notes already available but still need revision)
> Gathering informations about how to make people know less about my death (on progress)

I think that's all. I still waiting bcs in the end of the semester my parents planning to see my lil sis in China so i still need to wait for the date. Also, my money still not enough to afford some other thing. I want to made less trauma and suffering for all the people i leave. Also, this time, i plan to never woke up, so .... yeah. I'm tired failing my CTB.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: iloverachel
errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
You're incredibly organised, I feel inspired to think about this level of detail.

I had this plan to go far out in the country side and dig a small deep hole, put in all of my letters and reassurances to my family and children....in a locked tin and then when I ctb ill leave a note with the coordinates so they can retrieve them.

Can I ask what you meant about> Gathering informations about how to make people know less about my death (on progress)? I like the sound of this :)

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck and wish you peace
Keep us updated