• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
Hello to whomever is reading this. I'm reposting my CTB plan so it can reach more people..

I've been going back and forth between moving away from my current situation and suicide, and I just wanted to see if you all think this would be a successful plan for the latter (I will only kill myself as a last resort). I'm going back to my hometown in a few weeks, and my godmother (in her 90s) has a gun under her bed for self-defense. I'm pretty sure it's a double action .357 magnum. I would pack a bag, bike from her house to a state park nearby (which has very tall cliffs), get to a relatively secluded area, and shoot myself facing the cliffs backward so that I fall some feet to ensure my death. I know my body and bike will be found relatively soon, but I'm pretty much past the point of caring about that. I know there are some variables in this plan that I cannot control, but I think it should get the job done. What do you think?

My hometown is up north so I'm afraid the gun might misfire in the cold. Does anyone know how I can try to prevent this?

coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
This is just my opinion, but I think shooting yourself while trying to position your body to fall afterwards could be difficult. If you flinch for any reason right before pulling the trigger-because you're focusing on two things at once-you may accidentally shoot somewhere else by accident.
If this is the case you can suffer a lot while tumbling down the cliff, or you may not not even gain the momentum to fall and instead roll around on the ground suffering and still surviving.

I could be wrong but that's my 2 cents.

wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
This is just my opinion, but I think shooting yourself while trying to position your body to fall afterwards could be difficult. If you flinch for any reason right before pulling the trigger-because you're focusing on two things at once-you may accidentally shoot somewhere else by accident.
If this is the case you can suffer a lot while tumbling down the cliff, or you may not not even gain the momentum to fall and instead roll around on the ground suffering and still surviving.

I could be wrong but that's my 2 cents.
Thanks for this, definitely good to keep in mind