• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
My cousin has been stockpiling her Concerta (Methylphenidate) for a while now. I don't know how much she has. She says she's not going to kill herself unless someone close to her dies, but I'm worried about her trying to OD in the heat of the moment and it not working. I'm afraid it'll just make her sick and she'll be forced into a ward.

So, my question is, how much Conerta would it take to kill a person, if it's fatal at all?

• Aww..
Reactions: fastFWD
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
It's rare to die on Ritalin or Concerta overdose unless the person has known heart problems or high blood pressure issues. Please tell your cousin that her idea is going to be in vain. She would be very much messed up and sick but it is not too toxic. Also, it's best not to rely on the internet for specific questions like this. Drugs can cause unexpected results depending on body types and other variables and comorbidities. Please have her seek professional help from a doctor or psychiatrist.

Reactions: protonic76 and domedune
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
It's rare to die on Ritalin or Concerta overdose unless the person has known heart problems or high blood pressure issues. Please tell your cousin that her idea is going to be in vain. She would be very much messed up and sick but it is not too toxic. Also, it's best not to rely on the internet for specific questions like this. Drugs can cause unexpected results depending on body types and other variables and comorbidities. Please have her seek professional help from a doctor or psychiatrist.

I don't think she would ask her psychiatrist about her OD method. Thanks for the reply.