deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
the last time I was this sad was when my girlfriend left me, it hurts so much to see him in pain and not be able to help, whenever something good appears in my life God takes it away or kills him to see me suffering, I can't stand to see him suffering He can't urinate and is in pain, I already took him to the vet but this horrible disease came back and I read some comments on YouTube saying there was no way to save the cat when the disease was advanced, I don't know why I'm still alive if the only thing I feel is pain

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: quietly_gone, corazon, Inuyasha and 20 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
My cat is so important to me and I imagine yours is so special also. I'm so sorry. This is so hard. I cannot imagine your pain. It's something I've been thinking of a lot recently. My cat is old and I think about how this time will come. In my area I found there is a service for mobile euthanasia where they come to your home. I'm feeling this will be a service I use when the time comes to create as peaceful an experience as possible for my cat.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Inuyasha, Ε. Η. R., apple2myeye! and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's beyond awful seeing a beloved pet suffer. I miss my dog so much, yet glad she's no longer suffering.
I prefer animals to most humans because they bring so much love and happiness into a dreadful world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., apple2myeye!, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
My cat is so important to me and I imagine yours is so special also. I'm so sorry. This is so hard. I cannot imagine your pain. It's something I've been thinking of a lot recently. My cat is old and I think about how this time will come. In my area I found there is a service for mobile euthanasia where they come to your home. I'm feeling this will be a service I use when the time comes to create as peaceful an experience as possible for my cat.
I took him to a vet and they gave him a euthanasia injection, I should have been relieved that he wasn't in pain but things apparently only get worse with time and in every corner of the house I have memories of him playing or sleeping with me, God I wanted it so much to die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HoleintheDark, Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE and 12 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'm really sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Praestat_Mori and deleted
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
It's heartbreaking when our furry family members pass, i lost my lil boy Boxing Day morning after incompetent vets misdiagnosed him for months. Just know he's not longer in pain and yes it's hard at first when they're everywhere but think of it more of him watching over you always, and waiting for you at the rainbow bridge,- hugs-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE, apple2myeye! and 3 others
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I feel closer to my cat than my actual family sometimes, I am so sorry for your loss and I can't even imagine what you're going through.

People say dogs are a mans best friend but I really think cats are more understanding sometimes.

I'm so sorry and I hope you find peace <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE, apple2myeye! and 4 others
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I'm glad you had a cat you loved, cherish those memories. My old cat was wild bro. Some family gave him to us in a cardboard box. Damn, I remember when I was a kid and I was playing in the living room with legos.. unfortunately I was only wearing shorts, no shirt. Next thing I know, my cat pulled up and we had a stare down as if some crazy boss fight was about to take place. Out of nowhere he leaped towards me and put his claws into my nipples, I screamed. And ever since that day.. I've been living in fear, never would I ever be caught lacking again. Me and this old cat had beef for the rest of time.

Anyways, enough joking around homie, I'm sorry you've gotta go through this. When a family member dies or when a pet dies, sometimes people say, "God works in mysterious ways" but that's just a dumb thing to say. The thing is, these things happen and it genuinely sucks. If the cat is 100% certain to pass away soon, you've gotta let it happen and allow him to be put out of his pain. Pretty soon he will be at peace. Your cat may pass on, but he will live on in your heart and memories.

And as for you, stick around, pain goes away eventually. We'll be here if you ever wanna talk, much love :-)

• Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Praestat_Mori, lachrymost and 2 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I'm glad you had a cat you loved, cherish those memories. My old cat was wild bro. Some family gave him to us in a cardboard box. Damn, I remember when I was a kid and I was playing in the living room with legos.. unfortunately I was only wearing shorts, no shirt. Next thing I know, my cat pulled up and we had a stare down as if some crazy boss fight was about to take place. Out of nowhere he leaped towards me and put his claws into my nipples, I screamed. And ever since that day.. I've been living in fear, never would I ever be caught lacking again. Me and this old cat had beef for the rest of time.

Anyways, enough joking around homie, I'm sorry you've gotta go through this. When a family member dies or when a pet dies, sometimes people say, "God works in mysterious ways" but that's just a dumb thing to say. The thing is, these things happen and it genuinely sucks. If the cat is 100% certain to pass away soon, you've gotta let it happen and allow him to be put out of his pain. Pretty soon he will be at peace. Your cat may pass on, but he will live on in your heart and memories.

And as for you, stick around, pain goes away eventually. We'll be here if you ever wanna talk, much love :-)
thank you for the comforting comments you all are so kind, the sad part for me is that I didn't stay by his side while he fucking died I feel like a traitor, he was always there for me in my worst moments, I hope to join him soon

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., apple2myeye!, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
thank you for the comforting comments you all are so kind, the sad part for me is that I didn't stay by his side while he fucking died I feel like a traitor, he was always there for me in my worst moments, I hope to join him soon
I don't know the full context of the situation, but I know that you're a good person, you're not a traitor, bad people are not capable of feeling guilty in the first place. Don't worry you are a good person my friend.

I'm sure he is grateful for all of the good times you both shared together.

I don't know him, but something tells me he wouldn't want you to end this life, just because he has passed. He'd probably want you to make the most of the time you do have left on this earth.

Anyways, I'm just sharing my thoughts, take care buddy.

• Love
Reactions: deleted
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
If my cat would die i would lit die with her

thats why i can understand your situation i hope you will be better

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE and deleted
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I had to have my dog euthanised. It was awful and I ran out of there and all the way home, crying like a baby. But she was obviously suffering and it's the most selfless gift you can give them. Forcing them to endure the torment that is a lingering death because we can't bear to lose them is wrong on so many levels.
You CAN do something to ease their suffering. Please.
Oh! You did. Know that as painful as it is, you gave them the greatest gift possible. You put their needs before your own. That is a truly wonderful thing to do. It's natural that you should feel unimaginably sad, but this will ease in time. They will always remain in your heart, but you gave them a fantastic life and that's no small thing. Well done for being a brilliant person.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, greebo6, AllCatsAreGrey and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm so sorry.
As long as your beautiful furry friend is in your heart then part of him is still there with you. Always.
Remember him and all the good times.
🤗

• Love
Reactions: deleted, WAITING TO DIE, Kattt and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I also love cats.
I'm so sorry you lost a family member.

• Love
Reactions: deleted