whisperjump

whisperjump

i am the thing i've tried to kill over 8 times now
Sep 9, 2023
i posted about her when she went missing. i knew she was gone. i felt her presence leave the earth. she was my everything. i attempted when she was gone for 3 days. and now she's gone forever. my brain is a sick mess and all i can do is scream and cry. all i can think about is my dad carrying me a limp blanket, whispering the words 'its her'.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, http-410, Praestat_Mori and 12 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm so sorry about your cat @whisperjump

I cannot begin to imagine what you're going through and I don't know what else to say.

I hope your cat crossed the rainbow bridge peacefully and is somewhere running around, playing with other animals, eating unlimited amounts of her favourite treats and foods, while waiting for you to see her one day.

I'm not spiritual but I hope you cross paths with her again. I also hold out hope that I get to be with my pets that are gone and those that are still here and will pass. that is all I want if there is anything beyond this for us.

I hope you find peace.

****teary eyed while reading your post and thinking about how you could be feeling. also made me reminisce about your cat and my pets that have passed. very innocent beings that I hope are in a better place than this cruel world.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410, iusedtobehappy, worthIess and 3 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry that you went through that. My kitten passed away 2 years ago and I still dread it. It's the most heartbreaking thing ever. I always envision him running up to me when I ctb. The only reason I want the afterlife to exist is for my pets.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, Joarga, pole and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss. šŸ¤— I love animals especially cats. They are amazing.

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, pole, whisperjump and 1 other person
iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
I had felt the same when my dog passed away and it was heartbreaking. I'm so sorry you had to go through it, but I'm sure she'll be waiting for you on the other side.
I like to think that my dog is in a better place now and that I gave her good last years of her life- it helps me ease the pain, maybe trying to think this way will ease your pain too<3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, iusedtobehappy and divinemistress36
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
i posted about her when she went missing. i knew she was gone. i felt her presence leave the earth. she was my everything. i attempted when she was gone for 3 days. and now she's gone forever. my brain is a sick mess and all i can do is scream and cry. all i can think about is my dad carrying me a limp blanket, whispering the words 'its her'.
Oh I'm so sorry. Losing my kitty was exactly what my tipping point was and what finally brought me here. So I understand completely.
:heart::heart::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Sorry for your loss. Your cat is in Heaven selecting another to adopt you. When it arives, take care of it. There is no limit to the number of animals that will be with you in Heaven. Cats adopt humans. I hope one adopts you soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer