Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i wondered how you've been, you're in our thoughts evan:heart:

Reactions: davidtorez
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I really feel for you and what you were going through. I'm not one of the people who have ever wished for cancer as I don't want to suffer. But I have often wondered what i would do. The fact that you are on the site means you must have a lot of conflicting emotions. I give you a lot of credit for going through with treatment as I just wouldn't have it in me to bother and wouldn't see the point. But also it would depend if I could keep the news to myself. Your parents obviously know and want you to go for treatment so it's not like you can just refuse treatment but that is what I would want to do. I am also in the US and don't know if treatment is something you can be forced into If people find out. Good luck on your journey.

W

WavesNeverStop

Aug 30, 2024
So sorry you're going through this. Hope you're not in pain.
You speak with such calmness and openness that i find it calming and grounding to read. Sorry life is so unfair.

EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
I hate this disease. After learning I have it, it feels like i have every symptom imaginable. Today I've been in pain and fatigued. Unfortunately, today was the day of a gig with my band (which is probably going to be my last show I do with them before I go through treatment). Show was going pretty good up until the middle of the show, when I got a sharp pain in my abdomen. I couldn't finish the song we were play. I went back stage and we had to cut the rest of the show. I feel so fucking useless. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I wanna CTB so bad rn but I'm not going to.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, landslide2 and davidtorez
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
I hate this disease. After learning I have it, it feels like i have every symptom imaginable. Today I've been in pain and fatigued. Unfortunately, today was the day of a gig with my band (which is probably going to be my last show I do with them before I go through treatment). Show was going pretty good up until the middle of the show, when I got a sharp pain in my abdomen. I couldn't finish the song we were play. I went back stage and we had to cut the rest of the show. I feel so fucking useless. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I wanna CTB so bad rn but I'm not going to.
so proud of you nevertheless <3

nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I just saw a clip online of a performance that was cut short because the lead singer took too many drugs and started to beat up the bandmates for no reason. Having to leave stage because of pains from cancer is infinitely more understandable than getting so high you start bludgeoning the bassist. Cut yourself some slack and be proud you made it halfway!!

• Love
Reactions: EG1141
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
I'm barely into my day and I'm already over it. I feel so fatigued all the time because of my meds. I just wish I was dead. Doing online school is so tiring paired with this shitty disease.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nir, NoPoint2Life and lynnschronicles