MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
Hey everyone,

Just a brief intro, as I'm not even sure if it's in the right place since I have severe brain damage. I'm a male who has had his life completely destroyed by the mental health system. I was chemically castrated by SSRIs and dozens of other psychiatric medications. I have PSSD, TD, bruxism, insomnia, no emotions and no support system except for my mother who is the same person who gave me the stupid psych meds in the first place as a teenager. I feel it is my choice to leave and the sooner the better. If I'm able to survive this latest wave of insomnia, I'd like to learn the terms here, as I get confused. I need to figure out what is the best method to leave, as I am beyond repair. Psychiatry has ruined my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihateantipsychotics, Wisdom3_1-9, TAW122 and 7 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the Resource Compilation on the main page near Rules and FAQ. There's a link to all the acronyms, as well as information about a lot of methods.

Reactions: ERASED
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I second @GoodPersonEffed here. As for the methods, it depends on your circumstances, your resources, what you have access to as well as what you are comfortable with (peaceful vs violent death, quick vs slow, fears, etc.). I hope you are able to find something that will work for your situation and feel free to ask around if you want information as there are many members here that are willing to give advice on specific methods. Finally, do make sure that you also do your own research to verify that the information you are given is accurate and helpful.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed