• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I confessed to him that I'm suicidal and he said something in the lines of "aww ur so cute".

Fuck my life, man, I don't even know anymore. I wanna go shoot myself in the face right this second.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: permanently tired, ForsakenDial, divinemistress36 and 7 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
That's so fucked up. Please leave him :( I used to have a boyfriend who said shit like that, and he would always turn my self harm into a really fucked up sexual thing when I was truly struggling. Said he would take my suicide note as a "creative writing project" because "he knew I would never do it". Tried forcing me to take all my antidepressants on video call, and then berated me once SI kicked in and I spat them out. People like that are not good for you at all and will drag you down to your level, and you'll keep going back because you love them. And when you're in a situation like this it's so hard to extend any of that love to yourself. But please, please try and carry out this one act of self care. People like this aren't worth it at all. Do whatever you want on your own terms, but not under the influence of any asshole like this. Wish you the best 🫂

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForsakenDial, divinemistress36, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
That's so fucked up. Please leave him :( I used to have a boyfriend who said shit like that, and he would always turn my self harm into a really fucked up sexual thing when I was truly struggling. Said he would take my suicide note as a "creative writing project" because "he knew I would never do it". Tried forcing me to take all my antidepressants on video call, and then berated me once SI kicked in and I spat them out. People like that are not good for you at all and will drag you down to your level, and you'll keep going back because you love them. And when you're in a situation like this it's so hard to extend any of that love to yourself. But please, please try and carry out this one act of self care. People like this aren't worth it at all. Do whatever you want on your own terms, but not under the influence of any asshole like this. Wish you the best 🫂
That's so fucking abusive, I'm so sorry that happened to you.

My bf is just a bit stupid, really. Not malicious. He is not trying to provoke my feelings and actually helped to stop me from selfharm. But he just never says the right thing I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ForsakenDial, davidtorez, Hotsackage and 2 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
That's so fucking abusive, I'm so sorry that happened to you.

My bf is just a bit stupid, really. Not malicious. He is not trying to provoke my feelings and actually helped to stop me from selfharm. But he just never says the right thing I guess.
I see, sorry for overestimating the situation. I guess the best thing to do is to just sit down and have a talk with him about how it makes you feel when he says things like that to you. It isn't an excuse but a large chunk of society is pretty ignorant when it comes to the right thing to say with people struggling with suicidal thoughts, and it takes lots of communication for people to get the idea, just as lots of communication is needed in relationships in general. I'm no relationship advice guru but that would probably help a lot if he is good at heart like you describe. That is still pretty fucked up to say to a suicidal person as well-intentioned as he was... I hope that never has to happen again and that you can talk things out.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I see, sorry for overestimating the situation. I guess the best thing to do is to just sit down and have a talk with him about how it makes you feel when he says things like that to you. It isn't an excuse but a large chunk of society is pretty ignorant when it comes to the right thing to say with people struggling with suicidal thoughts, and it takes lots of communication for people to get the idea, just as lots of communication is needed in relationships in general. I'm no relationship advice guru but that would probably help a lot if he is good at heart like you describe. That is still pretty fucked up to say to a suicidal person as well-intentioned as he was... I hope that never has to happen again and that you can talk things out.
That's ok. After what you have been through I would be very traumatised if I were you. You're very strong to share this experience and I hope this guy fucking rots.

And yeah, I totally agree that people just lost communication skills altogether. The thing that he doesn't know what to say is exactly that upsets me. Like, it's so easy, isn't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, cloud99 and Saturn_
anon7245

anon7245

Jun 8, 2024
It sounds like he didn't take it very serious, and even though it was fucked up, I suggest just simply telling him again in a more serious tone (under the assumption he had any opportunity to see it as unserious) and he'll likely start change his attitude towards the situation. If he doesn't then you'll have a better idea what you're dealing with

Reactions: struggles_inc
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
That's ok. After what you have been through I would be very traumatised if I were you. You're very strong to share this experience and I hope this guy fucking rots.

And yeah, I totally agree that people just lost communication skills altogether. The thing that he doesn't know what to say is exactly that upsets me. Like, it's so easy, isn't it?
It's definitely very frustrating. If our world didn't constantly shy away from reality, if we could just talk about mental illness without stigma and censorship (in a human way that doesn't sound like it was ripped straight from a medical infographic), then this definitely wouldn't be as huge of an issue as it is. It would be a lot easier if we as a society embraced the truth.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Thank you people. What you said is exactly how I feel, I really needed this validation from someone.

He's not cruel to me, but sometimes it seems that he has a wrong perception of me. Like he's in love with someone he made up, not me. And that someone looks like me but doesn't have depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Saturn_
mckk

mckk

Sep 15, 2023
I'm sorry about that. I've had a relationship like that before and it sucks. Break up with him if you are able to. I know not everyone is 🤍