• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
Hello friend I commented recently that my boyfriend recently cheated and I made myself a promise that if I lost him for any reason I would ctb as I wanted to but couldn't do that to him and could possibly see a future with him but that has changed now due to the cheating so I ordered my sn and it arrives next week I was going to walk out to the woods to a nice spot I like and take it so I was far away from any possible 'rescue' and not tell anyone I would just disappear and be missing until found dead but my boyfriend went through my emails and saw the order confirmation so now he knows I ordered and he knows what it is because he knows my suicide history.

I call him boyfriend because we have not formally broken up due to me looking for new accommodation. I am worried he will intervene or tell others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, i dont feel real. and GoatHerder
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Shit. That sucks. Are you sure he has seen it? Dang. You have to talk about that with him. If you really want to do it, he might tell someone and make an intervention. I don't really know what to tell you. I wish you the best. I hope you find peace and make out somehow to the best place or situation you wish for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that happened. It makes your situation more difficult. Y did he go through your emails at all?

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
Shit. That sucks. Are you sure he has seen it? Dang. You have to talk about that with him. If you really want to do it, he might tell someone and make an intervention. I don't really know what to tell you. I wish you the best. I hope you find peace and make out somehow to the best place or situation you wish for.
I saw a screenshot of the confirmation on his phone so I know he knows

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
I'm sorry that happened. It makes your situation more difficult. Y did he go through your emails at all?
There's a lot of mistrust since the cheating, I was logged into my Google on his computer and he went on my email

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori