Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
So hey everyone I'm new here been ogling the site for a while tho. Anyway I'm in UK so gun laws are shit so I can't do that so I tried the next best one hanging. With full suspension which I did In the woods, everything was perfect and I was hanging there barely able to breathe but would not pass out. After 20 minutes of gasping slight breathing DESPITE BEING OFF A BRANCH I got annoyed and managed to just about cut myself down kinda reached in my pocket and kept swinging above my head. Knife for camping and stuff. So I tried partial in my wardrobe with the bar and it can't work either. I have tried kneeling into the noose and hovering off the ground with legs stretched out. The most I've gotten is the infamous feeling of head about to explode. So for 3 years I've been trying to find the carotid no luck I try my hands nothing I wrap a cloth round my neck and pull nothing I am unable to find it. FOR 3 YEARS. I tried to slit my wrist now I have a giant 7 inch scar down my arm. Don't have money for paracetamol or Tylenol as Americans call it. I'm thinking of jumping but the highest building in my town is 4 storey car park. Is that high enough? My only other option is train but I REALLY DO NOT want to do that for obvious reasons. So please someone help me hang myself or at least find the carotids. I tried night night too once and still nothing. So please help me hang myself or tell me if 4 stories is a highly likely chance of death. Please I'm desperate...

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, Lifeisatrap, vulpo and 5 others
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
Im the same i still cant find my carotid but at the same time Im still trying every time and no luck yet as they say we have different necks there are other methods...if youre really desperate i think there is a thread here about poisonous plants you can try and research it since most of these exotic plants grow abroad

Reactions: Baskol1 and Gothsinner
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Im the same i still cant find my carotid but at the same time Im still trying every time and no luck yet as they say we have different necks there are other methods...if youre really desperate i think there is a thread here about poisonous plants you can try and research it since most of these exotic plants grow abroad
I'm sorry to hear it's the same for you X. Do you have a link to the topic about the plants I cannot seem to find it?

Reactions: HGL91
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/plant-poison-megathread.5637/#post-104454

here is the one i found

Reactions: HGL91 and Gothsinner
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/plant-poison-megathread.5637/#post-104454

here is the one i found
Thanks I just had a read through it. The plants do seem very unpredictable and hard to get knowing the rate I've been going the unpredictability would not go in my favour :( but thanks for the interesting read x

komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
Hm, well thats makes me worried for my own suspension tommorow. How are you hanging yourself? At your jaw? You using a slip knot or hang man?

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Hm, well thats makes me worried for my own suspension tommorow. How are you hanging yourself? At your jaw? You using a slip knot or hang man?
Hello I've tried both hangman and slipknot and almost everytime theyve been perfect never untied or loosened. I've also tried it on back right left and front of my neck above the Adams apple and below it too

Reactions: Hurt
komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
First off dont do hangman, thays only for drop hangings. Secondly from what i understand the knot should be behind the head to get tbe carotids blocked. If i recall the carotids can be found by the jaw line on the neck to the sides of your wind pipe so thats where you want to aim the rope at.

I hope the best of luck to you in your future hangings

Reactions: namemanthedeadman and Saga
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
First off dont do hangman, thays only for drop hangings. Secondly from what i understand the knot should be behind the head to get tbe carotids blocked. If i recall the carotids can be found by the jaw line on the neck to the sides of your wind pipe so thats where you want to aim the rope at.

I hope the best of luck to you in your future hangings
Yeah I gave up hangman after 1 year and just stuck with Slipknot honestly. Yea I know where they are meant to be but idk man. Anyway thank you and I wish you luck as well

Last edited:
Maiden

Maiden

Ars Moriendi
Jul 25, 2019
I'm thinking of jumping but the highest building in my town is 4 storey car park. Is that high enough? My only other option is train but I REALLY DO NOT want to do that for obvious reasons. So please someone help me hang myself or at least find the carotids. I tried night night too once and still nothing. So please help me hang myself or tell me if 4 stories is a highly likely chance of death. Please I'm desperate...
I've heard the minimum to be sure is 5 stories, a girl jumped from the 5 story parking garage where I was working a few years ago and succeeded. Hope this helps, good luck!

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
I've heard the minimum to be sure is 5 stories, a girl jumped from the 5 story parking garage where I was working a few years ago and succeeded. Hope this helps, good luck!
Oh damn I guess that get rids of jumping option :( but thank you you helped a lot otherwise I probably would have gone injured myself

Reactions: Maiden
Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019
To be absolutely certain it's 6+ floors

Reactions: Maiden
Maiden

Maiden

Ars Moriendi
Jul 25, 2019
Oh damn I guess that get rids of jumping option :( but thank you you helped a lot otherwise I probably would have gone injured myself
Sorry to ruin your plan, but you're welcome. Also, my first attempt was Tylenol and I just vomited it up and felt like hell for 24 hours. I've been looking for the MLD sheets on OTC's but haven't been able to find them in years... guess they don't publish that info anymore.

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Have you tried with the knot in the back, loop right under jaw at the top of the neck, tighten rope by hand first and then leaning your head forward before letting body weight tighten the rope more?

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
To be absolutely certain it's 6+ floors
:(
Sorry to ruin your plan, but you're welcome. Also, my first attempt was Tylenol and I just vomited it up and felt like hell for 24 hours. I've been looking for the MLD sheets on OTC's but haven't been able to find them in years... guess they don't publish that info anymore.
Yeah od is pretty unpredictable sadly I'm sorry it didn't work :( good luck on your next try whatever it may be
Have you tried with the knot in the back, loop right under jaw at the top of the neck, tighten rope by hand first and then leaning your head forward before letting body weight tighten the rope more?
Yep ive tried that a lot of times but either nothing really happens or my head starts to feel like exploding no matter how I adjust anything, I guess I truly am a fuckup if I can't even die properly despite trying for years :(

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
So hey everyone I'm new here been ogling the site for a while tho. Anyway I'm in UK so gun laws are shit so I can't do that so I tried the next best one hanging. With full suspension which I did In the woods, everything was perfect and I was hanging there barely able to breathe but would not pass out. After 20 minutes of gasping slight breathing DESPITE BEING OFF A BRANCH I got annoyed and managed to just about cut myself down kinda reached in my pocket and kept swinging above my head. Knife for camping and stuff. So I tried partial in my wardrobe with the bar and it can't work either. I have tried kneeling into the noose and hovering off the ground with legs stretched out. The most I've gotten is the infamous feeling of head about to explode. So for 3 years I've been trying to find the carotid no luck I try my hands nothing I wrap a cloth round my neck and pull nothing I am unable to find it. FOR 3 YEARS. I tried to slit my wrist now I have a giant 7 inch scar down my arm. Don't have money for paracetamol or Tylenol as Americans call it. I'm thinking of jumping but the highest building in my town is 4 storey car park. Is that high enough? My only other option is train but I REALLY DO NOT want to do that for obvious reasons. So please someone help me hang myself or at least find the carotids. I tried night night too once and still nothing. So please help me hang myself or tell me if 4 stories is a highly likely chance of death. Please I'm desperate...

You were hanging by your neck - swinging in the air - for 20 minutes - and then were able to cut yourself down? I didn't think that was possible.

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
:(

Yeah od is pretty unpredictable sadly I'm sorry it didn't work :( good luck on your next try whatever it may be

Yep ive tried that a lot of times but either nothing really happens or my head starts to feel like exploding no matter how I adjust anything, I guess I truly am a fuckup if I can't even die properly despite trying for years :(

No no no, I refuse to believe you're a fuck up because of it. If it's any consolation, this forum is filled with people who are in the same boat. I've watched a ton of Brazilian ju jitsu tutorials on how to execute the rear naked choke and that helped me.

Reactions: Gothsinner
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
You were hanging by your neck - swinging in the air - for 20 minutes - and then were able to cut yourself down? I didn't think that was possible.
Believe me I'm still as surprised as you. It still scares and surprises me now just remembering it :( I thought full hanging would be it just complete death so you can imagine my shock and rage I think maybe the material was spread too thin or something it has to be

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 21Neberg and justwannadie
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Believe me I'm still as surprised as you. It still scares and surprises me now just remembering it :( I thought full hanging would be it just complete death so you can imagine my shock and rage I think maybe the material was spread too thin or something it has to be

Is your neck extraordinarily strong? There is still drop hanging - decapitation, that is drop hanging with a wire, or in a car...

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Is your neck extraordinarily strong? There is still drop hanging - decapitation, that is drop hanging with a wire, or in a car...
I truly wish I knew how I survived because the first step in knowing how to die is how to survive :( I don't have anywhere long enough for decapitation I live in a shithole with pretty much nothing

Reactions: John Smith and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Hi @Gothsinner , im sorry this happened to you. I have attempted hanging multiple times myself, and I have ran into the same problem as you. So I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve this. That's why I have changed my plans. I wish I could help you, but for now all I can say is that I truly hope you'll have a nice, relaxing weekend.

Maiden

Maiden

Ars Moriendi
Jul 25, 2019
It is, that's why I won't try that method again. It's tough to not feel like a complete failure after an unsuccessful attempt but just try to figure out where you went wrong and rectify it the next time. We're not professionals, you know?

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Hi @Gothsinner , im sorry this happened to you. I have attempted hanging multiple times myself, and I have ran into the same problem as you. So I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve this. That's why I have changed my plans. I wish I could help you, but for now all I can say is that I truly hope you'll have a nice, relaxing weekend.
Thank you I'm sorry you've had to experience this hellish problems too :( I hope your new plan is better :) I hope you have.a good weekend too also Lil Peep is my favourite person ever I listen to him 24/7
It is, that's why I won't try that method again. It's tough to not feel like a complete failure after an unsuccessful attempt but just try to figure out where you went wrong and rectify it the next time. We're not professionals, you know?
Yeah the feeling after failing for me is worse than the feelings that put you there in the first place. True if only it was like flicking a switch but we have to make do

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, John Smith, Maiden and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Thank you I'm sorry you've had to experience this hellish problems too :( I hope your new plan is better :) I hope you have.a good weekend too also Lil Peep is my favourite person ever I listen to him 24/7

I enjoy his stuff too :). What is your favorite song of his?

Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
I enjoy his stuff too :). What is your favorite song of his?
Don't do this to me there's so many I'll do top 5 not in any order
Praying to the sky
Benz truck
Black fingernails
16 lines
White Tee
What about you?

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Don't do this to me there's so many I'll do top 5 not in any order
Praying to the sky
Benz truck
Black fingernails
16 lines
White Tee
What about you?

Those are all certainly great songs. I also enjoy 'give u the moon' and 'crybaby'. Sad shit basically lol.

• Love
Reactions: Gothsinner
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Those are all certainly great songs. I also enjoy 'give u the moon' and 'crybaby'. Sad shit basically lol.
Yea peep has gotten me through some shit as corny as that sounds. It's why I keep it on 24/7 so I don't go crazy and have a mental breakdown somewhere.

Reactions: robin999 and 21Neberg
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You should give one of the poisoning methods a shot if you are serious about this. There are still a few reliable ones which you can get legally (or at least they won't get you in trouble). You can find plenty of information in here.

W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
Have you tried carbon monoxide?

Reactions: jake3d
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
My body refuses to die from hanging, .... a deeper though, although I admire your honestly.

Well guess that's happens everybody.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d