• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
My joints hurt, my lungs are bad, my liver is painful and even some of my teeth are more sensitive than ever. This on top of my mental issues with depression and anxiety is making me want to start setting concrete plans to leave this world ... soon. My life is just tragic, but my stupid SI has been keeping me on this roundabout for too many years now. It's time to pack up and leave this shit show before things get even worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Unknown21, pole and 1 other person
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Hate to ask the obvious but has your local medical service done anything to combat these issues even as simple as high doses of painkillers or opiods i assume not but i'll propose the question anyway

As for your mental suffering i'm deeply sorry about that,what methods have you actually considered or have access to perhaps you haven't found the correct method yet

Reactions: Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you go through, I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering.

Reactions: iloverachel and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Hate to ask the obvious but has your local medical service done anything to combat these issues even as simple as high doses of painkillers or opiods i assume not but i'll propose the question anyway

As for your mental suffering i'm deeply sorry about that,what methods have you actually considered or have access to perhaps you haven't found the correct method yet
I take strong over the counter pain meds and pain patches. I take prozac for depression. That's it. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it, but there are just too many things going on at once now and it's getting tiresome. I have also reached an age were everything is just repetitive and boring. Ah, well it will be better on the other side. I'm sure of it. Gotta be better than this.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923, iloverachel and Hotsackage
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I have nothing that will make your pain go away, but jesus christ I am sorry. being trapped in a failing body sounds like hell... I hope you find your peace Lost Magic.

Reactions: iloverachel and Lost Magic
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Soo sorry my friend
Wish I could help

45bb146eff4

45bb146eff4

Apr 11, 2024
would be in heaven if damn Si not existed

Reactions: divinemistress36