• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Two hours ago central time it was my b-day (feb 11th) ...My 19th b-day

Birthdays to me are just a reminder about how I am still stuck in this fucking place
this damn house - with my parents - they have used me one more year
Just before I turned 18 is when I chose that I would get out within that year and look at my dumbass now, still stuck
My parents have lied so much to keep me stuck so they can keep using me and I do not know how much longer I can make it in this forever hell

I am so tired of being used and abused
I can't wait to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Praestat_Mori and returntothevoid
R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
My birthday is coming up end of this month and that's all they are to me too. Every birthday I just ask myself how did I get here again. Every year is just the same old loop I can't escape. I never thought I'd make it this far. I always wonder at what age I'll finally bite the bullet

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Yaka
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how many humans just create much more suffering, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Yaka