• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

InboxRain292

InboxRain292

May 5, 2024
I know I sound like a brat, but my binge eating is truly contributing to my thoughts on ctb. I don't know how to handle the stress I have and food is the only thing that gives me comfort (but not really, since I feel guilty afterwards). I have "hobbies" but I can't always do them, since the hobbies are like, hiking elsewhere. It's not even about the weight/afraid of becoming more fat anymore, it's just I want to "eat to death"... but I know that won't ever come true. I don't know what to do and I've been binge eating every day at this point.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
You don't sound like a brat. Eating disorders are horribly destructive mentally/emotionally, and often (at least partially) the by-product of other suffering. It sucks that binge eating disorder isn't talked about as often as some others, but it's still just as serious. I'm really sorry that you have to deal with that </3

• Love
Reactions: InboxRain292
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Nothing bratty about any kind of disorderly / compulsive eating. It's hideous if an extremely delicious internal bear hug at the time.

• Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There's nothing bratty about suffering from an eating disorder. Eating disorders are a horrible thing to go through and I'm sorry that you are struggling with one.

• Love