girlwitharose

girlwitharose

Take my soul back home
Apr 8, 2023
heyyy!!!! so I dont remember what i posted last. but, i broke up with my bf!!!1 do i miss him? YES!!!! do i love him??? IDK!!! . i feel so weird lately lol like im constantly in a sugar rush but its also draining me but honestly it feels amazing>!! SO pretty much, i just cant get enough of him. Hes cheated on me 2, 3 times? I dont know! I get soooo sad and have a few mental breakdowns, maybe cut myself, but after a while i get so carefree and i dont care what he does except say he loves me and i love his touch. i cant get enough of him really. I just love him to be with me. I know i like other people and dont really care about the relationship anymore, but i love him so much at the same time. Its so weird. He cheats, i get sad, i get obsessed. i love how unpredictable he is. I hate him so much with everything for not being loyal and fucking with me like this but yk what? i love the way i feel after. i think about sleeping with him then killing myself, but that seems fucked lol. Anyways,, ill ttyl!!! <3

• Love
Reactions: Kalista, gnarpyvents and Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
heyyy!!!! so I dont remember what i posted last. but, i broke up with my bf!!!1 do i miss him? YES!!!! do i love him??? IDK!!! . i feel so weird lately lol like im constantly in a sugar rush but its also draining me but honestly it feels amazing>!! SO pretty much, i just cant get enough of him. Hes cheated on me 2, 3 times? I dont know! I get soooo sad and have a few mental breakdowns, maybe cut myself, but after a while i get so carefree and i dont care what he does except say he loves me and i love his touch. i cant get enough of him really. I just love him to be with me. I know i like other people and dont really care about the relationship anymore, but i love him so much at the same time. Its so weird. He cheats, i get sad, i get obsessed. i love how unpredictable he is. I hate him so much with everything for not being loyal and fucking with me like this but yk what? i love the way i feel after. i think about sleeping with him then killing myself, but that seems fucked lol. Anyways,, ill ttyl!!! <3
It sounds like a largely positive situation. Enjoy it while it lasts.

L

littletoomuch

Sep 26, 2024
I get you. My bf of 4 years cheated on me constantly, we argued, he apologized and we reconciled every time. I want to be free from him, but I just couldn't, maybe I just don't wanna be alone.