• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
My friends make me feel like shit constantly and i feel like i'm not very welcomed or trusted in my friend group and i have no idea why. I'm not a gossiper or anything and even my "bestfriend" makes me feel like this. She tries to control me and thinks i'll be her little dog. I have confronted her about it and she just makes me feel worse and i know that i should probably get away from her cause she's toxic but the thing is i really truly love her and i do consider her my bestfriend even tho we fight. What should i do? I feel like this is the only site i can come to.

Reactions: Ashpac, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 5 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
My friends make me feel like shit constantly and i feel like i'm not very welcomed or trusted in my friend group and i have no idea why. I'm not a gossiper or anything and even my "bestfriend" makes me feel like this. She tries to control me and thinks i'll be her little dog. I have confronted her about it and she just makes me feel worse and i know that i should probably get away from her cause she's toxic but the thing is i really truly love her and i do consider her my bestfriend even tho we fight. What should i do? I feel like this is the only site i can come to.
Get new friends at meetup.com

Reactions: lady sea
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Although I don't know the situation thoroughly, it sounds as though you are better than them. At the same time, it is difficult when you really care about a friend even if they aren't good to you.

Reactions: Ashpac, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lady sea
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

It's just my experience, but I feel some of us just bring out the worst in others. If we're also sensitive (other people don't care about their effects on others), we can stew over the negativity we're aware of partly causing. For maaaaaaaany years, I tried changing who I am. I did therapy--private and group--to learn how to interact with others. I paid gobs of money for seminars on being productively social. I committed to memory and practiced religiously the counsel in pop lit like Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends And Influence People. None of my efforts ever amounted to much. At best, I can be professional and distant. I can't have personal relationships. I don't get along with anyone. I don't even know why. I've stopped asking. My friends were all major sources of pain for me. The presumption. The competition. The belittlement. The oblique insults. The always it's-about-me attitude--and their shameless disinterest on the rare occasion you start speaking about yourself. The inevitable abandonment when they met other (interesting) people or got into intimate relationships. All this in a culture that encourages people to dump drags and live the most giddily happy lives possible. If I'd had my life together enough to rescue a needy animal, I'd have done that and forgotten about other people.

I hope you're different from me. If you're not, would it work for you to find another non-human way to satisfy a need for companionship? Wish you the best.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Ashpac, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
End the friendship asap. You dont need people like that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NumbItAll, SkyBlue and 2 others