StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Two of my best friends suicided today. I just cant believe it. It was so sad. They lost their little boy only a coupld of months ago to a rare heart condition. He was their only child and it was just too much for them. They both took massive ODs of various tranquilisers. I feel so incredibly sad right now. Ive only been home from the hospital for like an hour and I feel numb. I know they were both suffering but i could never have imagined that they would have done this. Their grief was just too much I guess. They doted on their little boy. He was the most gorgeous little kid too and his death was so sudden. They didnt even realise that he had a heart condition. They only found that out after he died.
I feel so lost right now.I dont know what to do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wisdom3_1-9, FriendofDeath and 30 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I feel with you. Hope your suffering will get better soon. I know something like this is hard.

• Aww..
Reactions: FallingFree, Peacefulness and LADY007
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't personally imagine your pain but as a parent, I can understand their decision. If my little girl died I don't know what I would do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, FallingFree, I screwed up and 4 others
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, FallingFree, CarbonMonoxide and 3 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Let´s all hope that they are together again with their boy, maybe this thought can give a little peace. What´s for sure is that they don´t have to miss him anymore now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, FriendofDeath, FallingFree and 5 others
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't personally imagine your pain but as a parent, I can understand their decision. If my little girl died I don't know what I would do.
They were heartbroken. I guess it was just more than they cud bare.
Let´s all hope that they are together again with their boy, maybe this thought can give a little peace. What´s for sure is that they don´t have to miss him anymore now.
Yeh I hope they're all together now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallingFree, OpheliasFlowers, CarbonMonoxide and 2 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Life can be cruel. Loosing your friends is so hard. They must have been in a lot of pain, lossing a child is one of the most painful experinces in the world. Be kind to your self, you must be in so much pain. I hope you can find some comfort soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FallingFree, Greenberg, Wayfaerer and 4 others
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Yeh I hope they're all together now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Flump and Lady black
F

Flump

Student
Jan 14, 2020
They are at peace now with their little boy, I'm so sorry for your loss ❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FallingFree, lifeisbutadream and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry it's must have been a real shock, I lost a friend 15 years ago he CTB by placing a hose from the exhaust into the window of his small van, that was a big shock for me and I remember thinking I would never do that and yet here I am on SS, lol. This reminded me of a similar case where the parents bodies were found at the bottom of Beachy Head and the rescuer saw a large holdall and when he opened it there was a body of a child who died earlier. So sad. RIP.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallingFree, lifeisbutadream and Flump
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
This is a moment where i very much hope there is life after death so all three can be reunited again pain free.

Thinking of you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadstuffie, StellaArtoix, lifeisbutadream and 2 others
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
These stories are fucking horrific :(

Reactions: Greenberg and Lorntroubles
TeenIdle

TeenIdle

Feb 29, 2020
I'm sorry that's so sad :(
Stay strong :heart:

• Love
Reactions: StellaArtoix
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss xoxo

• Love
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I can't even begin to imagine the crushing trauma of building up all the happiness of having a child only to have them snatched away by a rare disease. I sympathize with your friends and hope they are at peace. This must be a strain on you too. Please talk to people about your feelings where possible. Grief is best shared with others to ease the burden.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
my condolences. please take care of yourself.

• Love
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
This is what kills me because when I CBT my family will be in shambles.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@StellaArtoix, I'm sorry you're dealing with this hard, painful thing. (((Hug)))

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
@StellaArtoix, I'm sorry you're dealing with this hard, painful thing. (((Hug)))
Thnks Soul. Thats really kind of you.
Sorry it's must have been a real shock, I lost a friend 15 years ago he CTB by placing a hose from the exhaust into the window of his small van, that was a big shock for me and I remember thinking I would never do that and yet here I am on SS, lol. This reminded me of a similar case where the parents bodies were found at the bottom of Beachy Head and the rescuer saw a large holdall and when he opened it there was a body of a child who died earlier. So sad. RIP.

Cheers

Geo
OMG I just read the article. Thats so sad. Thats exactly what it was like for my friends though. They could not imagine living life without their son. Everything they did was for him. If there is such a thing as heaven, thats what i hope for them, that they all reunite together there. I feel so selfish thinking about myself right now, but I feel so sad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul and Flump
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost my best friend several years ago, I know how painful it can be to longer have your best friends in your life. I find comfort in this excerpt from The Book of Wisdom, chapter 3. I've adapted it to remove religious text.

But the souls of the righteous are [at rest], and no torment will ever touch them. In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died, and their departure was thought to be a disaster, and their going from us to be their destruction; but they are at peace.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost my best friend several years ago, I know how painful it can be to longer have your best friends in your life. I find comfort in this excerpt from The Book of Wisdom, chapter 3. I've adapted it to remove religious text.
I like that (especially without the religous input, thanks), I know their at peace now. That helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ἡγησίας
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry... :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I am sorry for your loss. One of the things I've learned is that being suicidal does not mean it's any easier for me when someone dies. The pain is raw and unlike anything else.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and laserfocus111