Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
We fell out a couple days ago over me not wanting to be his friend anymore because he never gave me personal space and constantly messages me all day. I didn't like how he seemed to obsess over me so much and beg me to talk to him even when the depression is so bad that I do not want to. He's a minor, (under 16) we met through a Nintendo game. We were so close but now I understand why most people have friends their own age, because he just couldn't cope with me having my own life away from discord and his maturity level. He called me a nazi bitch, and told me to hang myself. He said that I feed on the suffering of others and that no one loves me and never will. I know he's just an emotional hormonal kid but this shit hurts, he was the only friend i ever had, now I really am alone forever.... Also yes I'm an adult but I have minor learning difficulties due to autism. I don't know how to explain more to the neurotypicals here in SS, but I tried

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, doge, InterstateFlowers and 12 others
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Listen you probably already know that, but if you're here i'll assume you're an adult right? Sure, losing a friend is always painful but think about this in that angle, it was a kid, kids often say shit they'll regret later and that is definitely one of them trust me. Now unfortunately i doubt there's anything left but to let time heal that wound, and focus on much more healthier relationships with people who are older and understand boundaries.
I wish you all the luck you need and that you'll overcome this feeling.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
A real friend would never say that. I'm sorry they did :(

• Love
Reactions: oneday, LittleJem, Meditation guide and 6 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry to hear that Octavina. Your friend said some hurtful things and I hope you don't take them to heart.

Reactions: LittleJem and Octavina
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sure he didn't mean it.
Kids say dumb stuff like that.

Also, people here are very friendly, and that makes this website a great place for you to make new friends.

Reactions: LittleJem, Busdriver and Octavina
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
After a certain age, you stop taking shit from other people. The kid is a 16 year old edgelord who thought he was being mean, but ended up saying some pathetic shit. Don't let it get to you, there are better people in your age group and you should hang out with them more minors because of legal reasons. 16 year old kid gonna have his first date and get stood up one day and find himself on this site when he's 18.

• Hugs
Reactions: Avyn, nox_ghoul, Bleh and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The way you describe him doesn't make him sound like a best friend at all.

I think you'll be better off him without him.

And as for ctb, it doesn't matter what people say, it's only your decision whether to go for it or not.

Reactions: Meditation guide, nox_ghoul and Octavina
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I'm lonely too, lost my only friend few days ago, so I understand what you going thru, hugs.

Reactions: Octavina and ZardozOmega
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Listen you probably already know that, but if you're here i'll assume you're an adult right? Sure, losing a friend is always painful but think about this in that angle, it was a kid, kids often say shit they'll regret later and that is definitely one of them trust me. Now unfortunately i doubt there's anything left but to let time heal that wound, and focus on much more healthier relationships with people who are older and understand boundaries.
I wish you all the luck you need and that you'll overcome this feeling.
One of my many reasons for CTB is for being a social outcast with ASD.
After a certain age, you stop taking shit from other people. The kid is a 16 year old edgelord who thought he was being mean, but ended up saying some pathetic shit. Don't let it get to you, there are better people in your age group and you should hang out with them more minors because of legal reasons. 16 year old kid gonna have his first date and get stood up one day and find himself on this site when he's 18.
ive learnt my lesson. Honestly I just wish him the best, I forgive him, but we haven't talked. I know most people reading this think it is creepy and weird to be so close with a teenager who isn't mature but he was the only one there for me when I had my SN attempt. But sadly our opposite personalities clashed to much and it is the end. He was the only person I lived for, I never met anyone in my life that actually wanted to get to know me, and like me. Growing up I was bullied and mocked for my autism, and on top of it my skin colour made me a bullying target. My childhood trauma made everyone fear me because of my Violent temper tantrums and antisocial tendencies brought on by the abuse. I love him like a brother but I'm im too broken and I give up. I have nothing to live for and my life is a failure, especially since college is over due to the pandemic. I hope I can look down on him after I ctb and accept myself of being a shitty person and loosing everything.
I'm lonely too, lost my only friend few days ago, so I understand what you going thru, hugs.
Feel free to DM me anytime. I'm here for you and I never judge people's life stories for joining the community.
The way you describe him doesn't make him sound like a best friend at all.

I think you'll be better off him without him.

And as for ctb, it doesn't matter what people say, it's only your decision whether to go for it or not.
Sadly I must go through with it. I'm terrified and don't want to die but I ruined all my chances. I threw them away. I regret my selfishness and being a horrible person and pushing everyone away, now I have no one.
A real friend would never say that. I'm sorry they did :(
It hurts even more because he acts exactly like I did when I was 15. I was in a children's home at the time and my BPD bipolar had manifested at that time so I had no understanding why my mood would shift every hour. It was scary and I had no help from CAHMS. I would scream at staff and threaten to kill them. I look back on my actions and just see me acting out on others as a vessel for what I wanted to say to my abuser.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, demuic, Silver and 1 other person
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
when feelings are involved we are never at our best: throw in 'friendship' and 'suicide' and 'unconditional love' and Nintendo (grrr!) and it's a mess.
maybe they're emotionally powerless in the face of your decision to ctb... i get the feeling if they message /connect to you as much as u aid they do - they obviously invested. that's why you get the attitude you're getting:
maybe not well-behaved; but invested in your well-being.
we all have stories & stuff... ...& things always change: i'm with the Dalai Lama on this: if it's between hurting someone and doing nothing, do nothing.

Reactions: CC123