• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
My bank account is being monitored and I finally found a great source for a method I've been researching, but if I order it they'll know before it even gets here. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My bank account is being monitored and I finally found a great source for a method I've been researching, but if I order it they'll know before it even gets here. Any advice?
Who is monitoring your bank account?

Reactions: GasMonkey
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
How do I get money into a PayPal wallet without it coming up on my transactions? An ATM maybe?
Ofc it will show up in your transactions but the purpose of use should only be a order number or something like this.

You can also use cash with money transfer, like Western Union. But it's expensive

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
Ofc it will show up in your transactions but the purpose of use should only be a order number or something like this.

You can also use cash with money transfer, like Western Union. But it's expensive
Well, I just thought of this; what if I get a PayPal card and add money to its balance via ATM?

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Well, I just thought of this; what if I get a PayPal card and add money to its balance via ATM?
A PayPal card?

I recommend you to use cash with Western Union, it is safe and they are everywhere.
5E1A6E93 02C0 4D65 99DC 3504A054D5B0

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I don't know what you're planning to order, but if it's something from a non-suspicious site it should be okay. If you want to be safe, then like the other user suggested, transfer money to PayPal. However, the risk of that could be that whoever is monitoring your bank account (family I assume?) could ask to see your transaction history on there. Happened to me once and I had to come up with some bs excuse. So basically just be ready with an excuse/explanation for why you transferred that money (if it's a lot it could be tricky..) in case they ask because they're gonna see a deduction of money anyway.

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
I don't know what you're planning to order, but if it's something from a non-suspicious site it should be okay. If you want to be safe, then like the other user suggested, transfer money to PayPal. However, the risk of that could be that whoever is monitoring your bank account (family I assume?) could ask to see your transaction history on there. Happened to me once and I had to come up with some bs excuse. So basically just be ready with an excuse/explanation for why you transferred that money (if it's a lot it could be tricky..) in case they ask because they're gonna see a deduction of money anyway.
I appreciate your advice