A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I need advice as my anxiety prevents me from killing myself, I scheduled an email to the local police department but I had anxiety that they would not check their emails over the weekend (as the only email I could find was for the media section and the police media team may not have been working on the weekend to forward the email and I was worried that my housemates would get back before anyone saw the email.)

I know that logically suicide is the best option for me and within a civilized society I would be granted the right to go through with euthenisa.

I'm going to try again tonight. This time in a field.

I really wish there was another way, but being autisitc and deformed make it so I have no quality of life.

People killing themselves over relationships, careers, children, friends and I have never had any of those things.

Now I need help dealing with anxiety? How do I get over worrying who will find the body, what things my family will look through on my computer, even existential anxiety like hell or reincarnation

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000, oversizedsweaters, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I stoped worrying because it would be kind of pointless. I mean, sooner or later they'll find you and you'll be dead so, you won't care about stuff in this world anymore.
Easier said than done but that works for me. Also, it seems you're well-organized because the scheduled e-mail idea sounds good.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you wanna leave this world. I hope you can do something about your anxiety.

Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, iwanttodie000 and SuicidalSymphonies
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Well, I stoped worrying because it would be kind of pointless. I mean, sooner or later they'll find you and you'll be dead so, you won't care about stuff in this world anymore.
Easier said than done but that works for me. Also, it seems you're well-organized because the scheduled e-mail idea sounds good.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you wanna leave this world. I hope you can do something about your anxiety.

Hugs!
Yeah I have a lot of empathy and don't want to spread suffering.

The problem is the people that cause me to feel this way would not experience suffering if I died, only a few ppl I care about.

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000 and SuicidalSymphonies
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
The post offices and most postal companies probably have delayed / timed delivery service.
You can send a letter to your parents or the police that way.

A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
The post offices and most postal companies probably have delayed / timed delivery service.
You can send a letter to your parents or the police that way.
My roommates come back Sunday

I needed a way to get the message to the police before my roommates got back and found the body