• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I have only appeared in online interviews and even that makes shit my pants.

My anxiety was so bad. I'm quite ashamed to say but I had to pee every few minutes literally.

That's how I knew I was fucked and the anxiety just remained a pain to deal with and no one understanding it. Fighting against the world all alone by myself. I'm to weak to deal with it in a way apart from the myriad of issues that adhd and autism offers me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Ash, Green Destiny and 3 others
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
This reminds me of why i hated school. I always had to pee and i never knew what was wrong with me. For years I always thought I had a medical condition. I never realized this was an anxiety thing which is weird because as a child i went to a therapist for a short time, never got any help with it or advice.
Props to you for doing all that, i hope it works out for you in the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, cowboypants and Green Destiny