F

Fishman1337

Nov 30, 2023
Regardless of what employment I try to find next, the result will always be the same. Regardless of what relationship interests I pursue next, romantic or platonic, it will always be the same.

Regardless of what I try, how hard I try, and how often I try, it will always be the same. I will get angry over some trivial issue, act upon my destructive impulses, lose great opportunities, scare away good friends, and have to start over at square one all over again.

I refuse to burden my loved ones with my existence any longer.

Someone please help me find a way to CTB.

Preferably a method that involves drinking or swallowing something, doesn't trigger SI, and has a high success rate. Also preferably something that doesn't involve the Dark Web. Sorry if I'm being a little too annoying to help, but I don't trust that place.

Anyone who can help, name your price. I don't have a lot of money left but that won't matter when I'm done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I know you're probably set on CTB'ing, but I will say I think anger management courses etc might be looking into if it's the main problem in your life? I can't speak to how effective they are since I've never had them, but it's something to keep in mind

Most over the counter drugs won't kill you, even if you overdose, and they can lead to some nasty long term issues. I would take a look at the SN megathread on here, which seems like it has one of the most (relatively) peaceful deaths when done correctly. But finding it is getting harder and harder and I think most lethal drugs are going to be on the darknet unless you find something local

I get the feeling you're desperate, which I totally get, but even if you have a lot of money, be wary. There are lots of people who will take advantage of people desperate for an escape. Sorry I can't really help you any more than that. For what it's worth, I really do hope your situation improves or that you're able to exit peacefully. Best of luck

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, dialogos and Leavesfromthevine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's information about suicide methods in the suicide resource complination, deciding on any potential method just depends on what the individual can access. Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward at least to me, I hate how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made as inaccessible as possible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There a threads you can find that could be useful. Use the search bar.