MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Dear friends and everyone who might read this.
Ever since I was a little kid life was something so...unfathomable.
I've had the worst parents ever, the kind of parents no one would wish for. And they dont even know it. Because they are, well, they have the heart of a stone.
I didnt really think I would get this far. Heck, I didnt even think I would be here now writing this. I always thought I would give in to death at the age of 30, but this is just...I cant stand being with my parents anymore. They are literally killing me. So I give up at 25. I dont have friends, I dont have love, I lost it all long ago. But most importantly? I NEVER GOT TO FEEL WHAT REAL HAPPINESS MEANS. Im depressed as fuck. and its literally killing me. Some people just dont fit here in this world I guess. I've been asking so many times "why them and not me?" As Ive always wished to just succumb into sweet death and wipe off the face of earth. I dont believe in anything anymore ,I feel like a total rubbish, lethargic, apathetic, garbage, dysfunctional...I breath but it doesnt mean Im alive. Im awkward, I always feel like people are gonna treat me bad, and that im ugly. I carry so many scars with me, I just cant bare the thought of me living all by myself, frustrated, feeling like a loser, hating myself, for nearly 4 more decades. I cannot. Death is so appealing to me, Im not sure why.

I have yet to get my tagamet.
But evntually Ive made it and got meto and SN. Death is not the solution to anything and I think, if you guys can make a good recovery, Go for it. But some people just hate life and I wish other people would understand that. Especially some doctors who claim to know it all upon having graduated at the best medical school. Imma stay here a little bit more until I get my tagamet from the auction site and book a room in a hotel. I appreciate you all. You guys are life savers lol (at times when youre not dead yet but you need the help)
God knows Ive tried every threapy, medicine there is to offer. But everyone has given up on me. And so have I.
Im really sorry life is treating us that way. Remember this is just temporal, its really saddening the fact we just wanted to have a normal life (if we're already here) and maybe succeed in it a little bit like everybody else, But no, we didn't deserve it.
Well, for now, nighty night. Still here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brink, grungeCat, OnlyTheWind and 18 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Good luck. God bless. Sweet dreams.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and MeriDeath
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I wish you peace on whatever you decide on and if there is an afterlife, I hope we can catchup and meet on the otherside.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, _Minsk and MeriDeath
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi MeriDeath, I can relate to so much in your post. Sad for your painful experiences. I wish you peace. However you need to find it.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, _Minsk and MeriDeath
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Normies are awkward, not you. I'm glad you've got almost everything you need, I'll be using SN as well. I wish you success and peace!

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, _Minsk, anxivoid and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry life has pushed you to this point. i hope your journey is peaceful.

Reactions: _Minsk and MeriDeath
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Can't you get Tagamet at target? In the US that is

Reactions: MeriDeath
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and _Minsk
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Im not from the US, unfortunately.
But hopefully I will get my parcel within a month.
Hi Friend
I'm So Sorry To Read Your Thread You Really Are Not In A Good Place Right Now And This Has Brought You To This Path
Where Are You From? Look If You Need A Chat You Can PM Me I'm At Present Waiting For My SN To Come You Are Not Alone x
Peace and Hugs :hug:

Reactions: Hyperbunny, OnlyTheWind, MeriDeath and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Dear friends and everyone who might read this.
Ever since I was a little kid life was something so...unfathomable.
I've had the worst parents ever, the kind of parents no one would wish for. And they dont even know it. Because they are, well, they have the heart of a stone.
I didnt really think I would get this far. Heck, I didnt even think I would be here now writing this. I always thought I would give in to death at the age of 30, but this is just...I cant stand being with my parents anymore. They are literally killing me. So I give up at 25. I dont have friends, I dont have love, I lost it all long ago. But most importantly? I NEVER GOT TO FEEL WHAT REAL HAPPINESS MEANS. Im depressed as fuck. and its literally killing me. Some people just dont fit here in this world I guess. I've been asking so many times "why them and not me?" As Ive always wished to just succumb into sweet death and wipe off the face of earth. I dont believe in anything anymore ,I feel like a total rubbish, lethargic, apathetic, garbage, dysfunctional...I breath but it doesnt mean Im alive. Im awkward, I always feel like people are gonna treat me bad, and that im ugly. I carry so many scars with me, I just cant bare the thought of me living all by myself, frustrated, feeling like a loser, hating myself, for nearly 4 more decades. I cannot. Death is so appealing to me, Im not sure why.

I have yet to get my tagamet.
But evntually Ive made it and got meto and SN. Death is not the solution to anything and I think, if you guys can make a good recovery, Go for it. But some people just hate life and I wish other people would understand that. Especially some doctors who claim to know it all upon having graduated at the best medical school. Imma stay here a little bit more until I get my tagamet from the auction site and book a room in a hotel. I appreciate you all. You guys are life savers lol (at times when youre not dead yet but you need the help)
God knows Ive tried every threapy, medicine there is to offer. But everyone has given up on me. And so have I.
Im really sorry life is treating us that way. Remember this is just temporal, its really saddening the fact we just wanted to have a normal life (if we're already here) and maybe succeed in it a little bit like everybody else, But no, we didn't deserve it.
Well, for now, nighty night. Still here.
I skimmed though. I relate to this. Abused by horrible parents and then living life with a horrible suicidal depression. I feel you. I feel your pain. I too feel like giving up

Reactions: Hyperbunny, OnlyTheWind and MeriDeath
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Normies are awkward, not you. I'm glad you've got almost everything you need, I'll be using SN as well. I wish you success and peace!
Thanks ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: timetofly and OnlyTheWind
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
I skimmed though. I relate to this. Abused by horrible parents and then living life with a horrible suicidal depression. I feel you. I feel your pain. I too feel like giving up
Its just terrible the way parents treat their kids. Making them suicidal and bringing them to the lowest of the low. But I believe everything happens for a reason. I guess...much love to you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and OnlyTheWind
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry you went through so much pain in your life. It's so terribly unfair you got such asshole parents. There are people that defintely shouldn't have any children. It's understandable you feel depressed and you want to leave. Of course It would be nice if you will decide to stay here but I understand you want to end it all. I wish you find peace and happiness, either here or on the other side. Sending love <3

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Deleted member 4993, MeriDeath and 1 other person