I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
Hello All. I had a failed attempt 5 months again but I have acquired 2 new methods. 1. Potassium chloride. 2. Hydrogen Sulphide. In around 9 months I will kill myself after I pay my family 13k I owe them. I owed them 20k but payed back 7k.

Attachments

• 883CD5D1-876D-4CA7-A901-2290E87596D9.jpeg
    883CD5D1-876D-4CA7-A901-2290E87596D9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Pookie
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
This is great! How did you find?

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Never heard of the Potassium Chloride method, what is it?

Reactions: Pookie
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
It's injected into the vein where it reaches and stops the heart.

No idea but imma mix a bunch of it in water then inject.
Well I looked potassium chloride up and it's super easy to get. Plus if you inject it there's no risk of failure due to throwing it up. Good find!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Are you sure about this? It seems to be a quite agonizing death.

"Potassium toxicity manifests in significant, characteristic, acute cardiovascular changes with ECG abnormalities. Besides cardiovascular effects, neuromuscular manifestations in the form of general muscular weakness and ascending paralysis occur. Gastrointestinal symptoms manifest as nausea, vomiting, paralytic ileus, and local mucosal necrosis which may lead to perforation." (Source)

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Jarni
I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
Are you sure about this? It seems to be a quite agonizing death.

"Potassium toxicity manifests in significant, characteristic, acute cardiovascular changes with ECG abnormalities. Besides cardiovascular effects, neuromuscular manifestations in the form of general muscular weakness and ascending paralysis occur. Gastrointestinal symptoms manifest as nausea, vomiting, paralytic ileus, and local mucosal necrosis which may lead to perforation." (Source)
I have percription strength painkillers (torodal 20mg). But I also have my other method, H2S.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
To be fair you can inject air into your veins and die so why go to the hassle and expense of a chemical? Both are equally as painful.

Reactions: Mentalmick
I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
To be fair you can inject air into your veins and die so why go to the hassle and expense of a chemical? Both are equally as painful.
My first method is hydrogen sulfide, the KCI is there in case of a failure.