• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018

Epilepsy
Ian Curtis(singer) began suffering epileptic fits in late 1978 he was officially diagnosed with the condition on 23 January the following year,with his particular case being described by doctors as so severe, his life would be ruled to obsolescence by his severe epilepsy without the various strong dosages of medications he was prescribed.

Ian Curtis(singer), who suffered from epilepsy and depression, took his own life on 18 May 1980
Ian Curtis killed himself by hanging himself in the kitchen of his house
He had used the kitchen's washing line to hang himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Curtis

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018

Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain struggled with heroin addiction and chronic health problems such as depression. He also had difficulty coping with his fame and public image, and the professional and personal pressures surrounding himself and his wife, musician Courtney Love.

On April 8, 1994,Kurt Cobain was found dead at his home in Seattle by a security-system installer; his death was ruled a suicide by a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head. The circumstances of his death at age 27 have become a topic of public fascination and debate.

Reactions: mattwitt and Aaron
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018

WIKIPEDIA: "On 15 January 2018, at the age of 46, while in London for a recording session, O'Riordan died suddenly at the London Hilton on Park Lane hotel in Mayfair.[40][60]

The cause of death was not immediately made public;[61] police said it was not being treated as suspicious.[62] The coroner's office said the results of its inquiry would not be released until 3 April at the earliest.[63] On 3 April the inquest was cancelled with no new date announced.[64]

Funeral plans included a service reserved for extended family and close friends.[65] A three-day memorial in her hometown, with O'Riordan lying in repose, lasted from 20–22 January at St Joseph's church. O'Riordan's songs were played, while photographs of the singer performing and one of her with the Pope were placed along the walls.[66][67][68]

On 23 January, she was buried after a service at Saint Ailbe's Roman Catholic Church, Ballybricken, County Limerick; it began with the studio recording of "Ave Maria" as sung by O'Riordan and Luciano Pavarotti. At the end of the service the Cranberries' song "When You're Gone" was played. Among the attendees at her funeral were her mother, Eileen; her three children, Taylor, Molly, and Dakota and their father, O'Riordan's former husband, Don Burton; her sister, Angela, and brothers Terence, Brendan, Donal, Joseph, and PJ; Cranberries members Noel Hogan, Mike Hogan, and Fergal Lawler; former rugby union player Ronan O'Gara,[69] and her boyfriend Olé Koretsky.[70] O'Riordan was buried alongside her father.[71]"

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Suicide by Fentanyl overdose as I understood it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soon4me
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018

hide from X-Japan died on the morning of May 2, 1998. He hanged himself with a towel tied to a doorknob.

Reactions: Soon4me