Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Any gearheads on SS? My collection isn't much, but it's mine and I'm proud of it.

Attachments

• 8F7A587A-46C0-4B57-9944-945C03B7B5ED.jpeg
    8F7A587A-46C0-4B57-9944-945C03B7B5ED.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 84B33168-B286-4345-B9B6-0441DDDBE1AD.jpeg
    84B33168-B286-4345-B9B6-0441DDDBE1AD.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Angi, Temporal_Anchorite, Smart No More and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
At the risk of making a fool of myself I must ask, is that an acoustic 12 string teddy bear? I bet she's a growler. 😍🐻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, Un- and Rocinante
milkandcoffee

milkandcoffee

Aug 8, 2022
Cool bass!

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, Smart No More and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Cool collection, what styles of music do you play?
I mainly play a LTD ec1000(24 fret Les Paul style guitar, more oriented for metal), though I have some other guitars, through a 6505(plan on upgrading to JCM 2000) amp head. I also have a bass(huge Geddy Lee and Chris Squire fan) and harmonica that I sometimes mess around on, and intend to pick up keyboards in the coming months. I want to compose dungeon synth style music, and eventually look for other people to play music with irl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Ultracheese and Un-
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I wish I was interested in music when I was younger. I still have time but, damn, I am so appreciative of music nowadays. One of Earth's redeeming factors.

• Love
Reactions: milkandcoffee and Ultracheese
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Any gearheads on SS? My collection isn't much, but it's mine and I'm proud of it.
Oooo baby. Jazz masters (or is that a Jaguar?) are amazing. Nice, light tone for hard Rock and lighter genres. And you got a beautiful SG.. is it a tribute, or the real deal?

I'm stuck at the moment with a crappy Ibanez Gio, and I'm missing my high e-string. I'm far too depressed to buy new strings, and I was even offered money to buy a new guitar but I declined..

I wish I wasn't so anhedonic and miserable. Everything I used to do is gathering dust while I cry myself to sleep everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Cool collection, what styles of music do you play?
I mainly play a LTD ec1000(24 fret Les Paul style guitar, more oriented for metal), though I have some other guitars, through a 6505(plan on upgrading to JCM 2000) amp head. I also have a bass(huge Geddy Lee and Chris Squire fan) and harmonica that I sometimes mess around on, and intend to pick up keyboards in the coming months. I want to compose dungeon synth style music, and eventually look for other people to play music with irl.
I mostly play indie pop/rock! Your gear sounds super cool, especially since you play harmonica! It's always something I've wanted to learn. I've never heard of dungeon synth music before. What are some of your favorite artists in that genre? I hope you're able to find some people to play with!

Oooo baby. Jazz masters (or is that a Jaguar?) are amazing. Nice, light tone for hard Rock and lighter genres. And you got a beautiful SG.. is it a tribute, or the real deal?

I'm stuck at the moment with a crappy Ibanez Gio, and I'm missing my high e-string. I'm far too depressed to buy new strings, and I was even offered money to buy a new guitar but I declined..

I wish I wasn't so anhedonic and miserable. Everything I used to do is gathering dust while I cry myself to sleep everyday.
It's a Squier Jaguar! It was my first electric guitar I got when I was 14. The SG is an Epiphone I got when I was 16, so sadly not quite the real deal.

I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like either. I'm mostly stuck in bed crying and sleeping too sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-