• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zoloft Muncher

Zoloft Muncher

Jun 3, 2024
When I was depressed and suicidal I would listen to a ton of music while planning and preparing for my death.

I remember I listened this Russian song a lot (Russian is my second native language) while I would roam my town at night while planning out my suicide. I would also listen to "castle of glass" a lot. I was wondering if ya'll had your own music you are or were listening to while planning out your death and so on.

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I put together a playlist of favorites that I want to have playing when I ctb, but while I wait I've also just been listening to it on occasion during my drives or whatever.

Reactions: Zoloft Muncher
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
I have a little playlist of vocaloid songs I would like to hear when I ctb. If it goes as planned I should be able to fade out peacefully while listening to the songs I thought it would be nice to die to. Here is one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zoloft Muncher
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
i'm not sure how it started but when i'd hurt myself or plan to CTB, i usually listen to roses for the dead by funeral for a friend or nothing to lose by billy talent. i can't pick which song i want to be my last though, so i have a little playlist prepared already and i guess fate (or more so Spotify) will choose which one I'll go toX) it's mostly just some mcr anyway

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I've prepared a playlist of 6+ hours until CTB and a few songs for after drinking SN.
Without music I'm not me.