iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, could anyone give me music recommendations? Any genre is fine, I usually over-play the songs I like anyway, but I prefer those songs that are somewhat "relatable" at least (at one point I was obsessed with midwest emo, slowcore, Radiohead, vocaloid songs and more. It really doesn't matter tbh, I just wanna try listening to anything, even if it's completely new to me)

Reactions: spiritualvirgin and Imagined_Euphoria
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Oh, well Radiohead is awesome- you should check out Thom Yorkes other projects. He has done LOTS of solo projects and duets, such as:

Atoms For Peace

and "This":

• Love
Reactions: iloveduster
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Oh, well Radiohead is awesome- you should check out Thom Yorkes other projects. He has done LOTS of solo projects and duets, such as:

Atoms For Peace

and "This":

Thanks!

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Here to reccomend some totally different stuff to give you some options lol

I love Jazz, blues especially. Sarah Vaughan's album "After Hours" is a true depression anthem. I spin this record all the time just for "Black Coffee" honestly. Can't recommend it enough.

Not relatable really but Parliment's "Mothership Connection" is a fun album to jam to.

For something more similar to your other stuff you like, check out Fugazi's album "13 Songs" I enjoy that one a lot.

Reactions: IkaXo
IkaXo

IkaXo

on burnt, gauzed wings
Jul 30, 2024
Hello, could anyone give me music recommendations? Any genre is fine, I usually over-play the songs I like anyway, but I prefer those songs that are somewhat "relatable" at least (at one point I was obsessed with midwest emo, slowcore, Radiohead, vocaloid songs and more. It really doesn't matter tbh, I just wanna try listening to anything, even if it's completely new to me)
Maybe you already know them, but you should listen to "toe" they have been helping me to distract myself in my spare time, probably my favorite band.

spiritualvirgin

spiritualvirgin

artificial death in the west ☭
Aug 16, 2024
sinner get ready- lingua ignota

the origin of my depression- uboa

fabulous muscles - xiu xiu

wlfgrl - machine girl

dun pageant- seeed

exmilitary - death grips

pure mud, vol. 7 - prolaps