• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024
Hey all! I LOVE music, all sorts of music! There is not a genre of music without an artist I like in it!
Some of my favorite artists are Daughters (even if the frontman sucks as a person), Death Grips, Swans, Kristin Hayter (FKA LINGUA IGNOTA), System of a Down, Godspeed You! Black Emperor/Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra/Set Fire to Flames, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, Little Simz, John Coltrane, Vince Guaraldi, 100 gecs, Radiohead, The Cranberries, Jeff Buckley- (i could literally go on forever)
If anyone has any recommendations I would be super happy to give them a spin!

PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hi there, if you like american hip-hop i strongly advise you try listening to Ayo&Teo. They are way too underated. Their music is generally extremely catchy and you can feel that they enjoy making it. It makes me feel very hyped. Here are the songs from them i think you should listen to first : "Fallen angels", "Lit right now", "Like Us", "Ay3" and "Bring a friend". You also absolutely NEED to listen to Juice wlrd, his music was so amazing that there isnt even one song in particular you need to listen to, just choose any of his song randomly and it almost certainely a banger. Some other musics : "Daddy's birthday" from Young Thug, "Bang Bang" from YWM Melly, "Rags2Riches" from rod wave and "Pride is the devil" from J cole. Lemme know if you need some other musics to listen to, i've got plenty of them!

sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024

Awesome record!! I own that one on vinyl. Defo one of the best rap albums of all time.
Hi there, if you like american hip-hop i strongly advise you try listening to Ayo&Teo. They are way too underated. Their music is generally extremely catchy and you can feel that they enjoy making it. It makes me feel very hyped. Here are the songs from them i think you should listen to first : "Fallen angels", "Lit right now", "Like Us", "Ay3" and "Bring a friend". You also absolutely NEED to listen to Juice wlrd, his music was so amazing that there isnt even one song in particular you need to listen to, just choose any of his song randomly and it almost certainely a banger. Some other musics : "Daddy's birthday" from Young Thug, "Bang Bang" from YWM Melly, "Rags2Riches" from rod wave and "Pride is the devil" from J cole. Lemme know if you need some other musics to listen to, i've got plenty of them!
Sick I'll check those out! I haven't heard much Juice Wrld but I love Lucid Dreams.

• Wow
Reactions: Serious_Sam
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
Hey all! I LOVE music, all sorts of music! There is not a genre of music without an artist I like in it!
Some of my favorite artists are Daughters (even if the frontman sucks as a person), Death Grips, Swans, Kristin Hayter (FKA LINGUA IGNOTA), System of a Down, Godspeed You! Black Emperor/Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra/Set Fire to Flames, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, Little Simz, John Coltrane, Vince Guaraldi, 100 gecs, Radiohead, The Cranberries, Jeff Buckley- (i could literally go on forever)
If anyone has any recommendations I would be super happy to give them a spin!
If you like these you should def check out deftones

Reactions: BrainShower
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I'm big into the doors and even though they're obviously nothing new and I'm defo not telling you anything special I really suggest a dive into their discography. My favorite albums are "The Doors" (the debut album lol) "Waiting For the Sun" "Absoloutely Live" and Felt Forum live recording, that one is really long but it's got all of my favorite performances. I truly think jimbo was his best live.

For something a little less popular too I like The Chats (not underground or anything, just no crazy popular nowadways) and I got introduced to this new band recently that I really like: Gaffa Tape Sandy, you should defo check them out

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
This isn't super well-known but I believe is one of the best Indie/Altrock albums of the 1980s.

Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen