Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I like the vibe, and the choreography. The middle guy looks like my old friend from my private school it's unreal :ahhha:.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
A Noose- A Perfect. It brings up at alot of my inner thoughts about my own foolish self righteous behaviour and how it destroyed me in the end.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
There was a goodbye thread when I was lurking before signing up, where the guy posted this clip and I think said he was going to listen to it on repeat while he died. That really stuck with me - I'd heard the song before but never thought of it in relation to suicide:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and stevieu
GrimeGlow

GrimeGlow

Życie jest snem, a śmierć przebudzeniem
Feb 10, 2020
Chelsea's Abyss album is for me 10/10 masterpiece, but this one particular song hits so hard every time.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

• Love
Reactions: DocNo, not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Such a heartbreaking and hauntingly beautiful song. Rip Layne Staley

• Love
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I'm dying to this

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and agreement
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@Suicide_vampire Thanks for brining this up LOL

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0 and Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and one4all
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
@Suicide_vampire Thanks for brining this up LOL

I wanna get out of here! I wanna get out of here!! I wanna get out of here!!!

I saw an interview with Alice where he said he actually sat in a box while recording this, to really get the feeling of being trapped.

Alice!!! You rock my world!!!

Reactions: one4all and Suicide_vampire
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I wanna get out of here! I wanna get out of here!! I wanna get out of here!!!

I saw an interview with Alice where he said he actually sat in a box while recording this, to really get the feeling of being trapped.

Alice!!! You rock my world!!!

His documentary was really interesting:wink:

Reactions: Epsilon0
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
someone should make a compilation of these (damn i might if i can't sleep again tonight)

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
His documentary was really interesting:wink:

Not sure which one you mean. I have watched so many interviews and documentaries through the years. He is a paragon of all things cool and awesome. "There were too many nice guys in the world of rock n roll, there needed to be a villan, so I invented Alice Cooper". Classic :sunglasses:

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Not sure which one you mean. I have watched so many interviews and documentaries through the years. He is a paragon of all things cool and awesome. "There were too many nice guys in the world of rock n roll, there needed to be a villan, so I invented Alice Cooper". Classic :sunglasses:

I hear ya. I can't think of the name of the documentary. It just went from his start to his present (at the time). It was just interesting about what he went through starting out and his methodology for getting to where he is.

Reactions: Epsilon0
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Here's another one I love Assemblage 23 - Disappoint (kind of reminds me of my Dad)

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Disappoint reminds me of myself
Well if you listen its like a son talking to their dad.... Basically saying did I disappoint you. Kind of how I felt after his passing that there were things I should have said etc

• Hugs
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Well if you listen its like a son talking to their dad.... Basically saying did I disappoint you. Kind of how I felt after his passing that there were things I should have said etc

I see what you mean. Lucky for me i don't think my dad really had to many expectations from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I see what you mean. Lucky for me i don't think my dad really had to many expectations from me.

My older sister was straight A's I was detention... She went to Uni young she was only 16, I didn't go till after he died when I was 30 so yeah a lot of material there along with all my other baggage

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
My older sister was straight A's I was detention... She went to Uni young she was only 16, I didn't go till after he died when I was 30 so yeah a lot of material there along with all my other baggage

My brothers and sisters did better then me in life. Of course i always was the black sheep, which doesn't matter to me. I did what i did. I'm not proud of some things. I made the choices though. I have no one to blame but myself. Baggage is meant to be thrown of a bride or into an ocean.

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
My brothers and sisters did better then me in life. Of course i always was the black sheep, which doesn't matter to me. I did what i did. I'm not proud of some things. I made the choices though. I have no one to blame but myself. Baggage is meant to be thrown of a bride or into an ocean.
I'm the same total black sheep but I'm more comfortable in that role to be honest.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I'm the same total black sheep but I'm more comfortable in that role to be honest.
Same here. I really never paid to much attention to what others thought or said about me. I am me.. like it or GTF out of my life :sunglasses:

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Same here. I really never paid to much attention to what others thought or said about me. I am me.. like it or GTF out of my life :sunglasses:
I think that's the best way to be with my autism it allowed me to be standoffish and get out of social things. I purposely used to dress goth etc so if people stared it was the clothes they stared at not me. Always knew I was different even though I didn't get the diagnosis till just over a year ago.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I think that's the best way to be with my autism it allowed me to be standoffish and get out of social things. I purposely used to dress goth etc so if people stared it was the clothes they stared at not me. Always knew I was different even though I didn't get the diagnosis till just over a year ago.

We are all the same.. yet we are all different.
I mean the body is made up of certain chemicals. That]s the basis for life. But we each have our own little things that make us different. For most of us we do what we need to in order to survive or get through the day Life is very strange, scary and amazing. Sorry for rambling

• Love
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
We are all the same.. yet we are all different.
I mean the body is made up of certain chemicals. That]s the basis for life. But we each have our own little things that make us different. For most of us we do what we need to in order to survive or get through the day Life is very strange, scary and amazing. Sorry for rambling
Ramble away, as long as people don't mind us going a bit off topic lol, I got told off for that earlier today.
But hey we are communicating, if people don't like it do I care???