uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
I do not want my family and loved ones to know i want to leave them, i want to make my death seem like means outside of my control.
they know i've had cbt attempts in the past. Any ideas on how to get murdered on-purpose-by-accident? haha
i'll probably not try this for a while, i'm seeing if the whole college thing works out, but it'd be nice to have as an option for if —and when— things do get worse.

So.. any thoughts?

edit: I absolutely would not mind a painful or slow death. honesty, i'd love to even be kidnapped and murdered. So, a quick death is not a priority.
i'd rather not commit any crimes though, i';d like my family to remember me as a good person.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
If you're in the U.S suicide by cop is an option

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
You could try getting really drunk, mix in therapeutic amounts of medication and take a warm bath like Dolores O'Riordan. Only taking therapeutic amounts of medication are key to making it look accidental. Your family would be comforted to know that It was completely painless since you wouldn't have been conscious when the drowning occurred.
I hope you're able to find peace in whatever you choose to do

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: uncat_
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I'd really really recommend it being quick, as the people of this world willing to murder resort to some techniques that will make you change your mind. But, getting involved with bad people is a way I guess. Disrespect a local gang group, start a fight with them, go out in a glory of fury. People may end up hailing you for fighting against the bad guys, but you may stain your legacy too if you care.