• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Trying not to live for others
Oct 24, 2023
Genuinely sorry for my rambling here. I am a teacher and battled to become one through a lot of mental health overdoses etc. Finally achieved my dream with a family now and a loving partner and I have such a huge tumor in my womb I look 7/8months pregnant. I signed myself off work as of Friday as just too uncomfortable and tired. I have stupid thoughts saying I want to die but its not true, it just goes around my head from the old days think. I WANT TO LIVE FOR MY CHILDREN but fed up with the deal I'm constantly given. And so very very tired. Maybe I should just think I'm lucky. But if I die, my beautiful children will suffer.

I live for them and my partner. Not me, as life is hard for me and that may be the ADHD. But I NEED to live for them. I hope that's enough to get me through my op next week. They're taking my tumour, appendix, lymph nodes, ovary and tube. If that comes back iffy then not long after the rest is whipped out. If I'm honest I just need some love and care and work out what to do when feeling poorly yet have adhd. Or when I recover and can't move too much it'll be insane.

So sorry again,

S x

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope everything goes well for you. Fighting to live for your children needs so much courage and this is so much appreciated. I wish you all the best and I really hope all goes well for you and your family. :heart:

Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Oct 24, 2023
I hope everything goes well for you. Fighting to live for your children needs so much courage and this is so much appreciated. I wish you all the best and I really hope all goes well for you and your family. :heart:
Your so very kind! Do you have any ideas on how to stay still when recovering. Adhd is fun not...

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Your story is heartbreaking yet also so inspiring. I wanted to be a teacher but I was rubbish at it and I've never even had a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should be greatful, I've been lucky I other ways, don't put so much pressure on yourself that you need happiness and success all the time sometimes it's OK to fail and ok not to be OK.

The best of luck with your operation, don't worry too much about afterwards, you will get there.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You sound like such a caring person. I'm so sorry you have these health problems. I really hope they sort everything out in the op. Wishing you all the best.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Wishing you as quick of a recovery as possible.

A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Hi. 👋

Hope your surgery goes well and you feel better .

Everything will be fine .
Hugs 🤗

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Gosh, you have battled through so much and done well with becoming a teacher, a mum and having a family despite all your struggles - Well Done. I am so sorry that you are experiencing pain and challenges with the tumour and glad that you have a date for the operation and hope to live for your children/family. Good Luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.

Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Oct 24, 2023
Gosh, you have battled through so much and done well with becoming a teacher, a mum and having a family despite all your struggles - Well Done. I am so sorry that you are experiencing pain and challenges with the tumour and glad that you have a date for the operation and hope to live for your children/family. Good Luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.
You are beautifully kind thank-you so much. Just need the op but due to human error I didn't get referred for a week so still have longer to get bigger. Have a weird feeling I won't make it but just crossing my fingers and trying to believe I will. Hope you're ok too x

A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
I really hope you wait for your surgery and everything goes well.
Big hugs 🤗