freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
And because of her proclivity for dolls (which she was forced to give up at 13) I was yanked into this world by her ill fated union with my rapist paedophile father. Gee, thanks ma! Why wouldn't I want to be raised by two dysfunctional emotional cripples locked into a loveless marriage with absolutely no guidance or preparation for adult life? My asshole father didn't even want kids so the blame is squarely on you.

You really showed your true colours when I produced my own offspring as a result of rape (because like mother like daughter with manic depression factored in). Mommy dearest you wouldn't let the cute baby go for adoption but having promised to be the primary carer you ended up putting him in foster care at 8…after one week… when I had the inevitable psychotic breakdown. Did you ever consider potential serious long term consequences? Did you even have any empathy for a vulnerable child? Or even for me, your daughter? Nope coz you could never even accept I was mentally ill. A trained teacher too! Where was your head at in the child development class?

You ruined the tattered remains of my life and my son is now a damaged unhappy narcissist with attachment disorder, carrying on the family legacy. Way to go mum! It's a lot to answer for. Sins of the mothers. You were damaged yourself I hear that but did you ever seek help or develop any self insight? Quite the contrary. Now that you're old and frail you finally seem to get that this life is shit and say you don't want to wake up in the morning. Welcome to my world! You who was so health conscious and proud of your youthful appearance now finally realise living to a great age can really suck. Where was your imagination at? Your own mum ended her life demented in a care home but you learned nothing it seems. In this you were remarkably like my asshole dad who wanted to live forever despite poor health. Wtf.

In a rare moment of soul searching you admitted to living in the moment without considering the long term. That's what the sages say to do you said but you are as far from sage as it gets. Truly the most damaging people are those who never seek help and pass as 'normal' in society. If it was just me who had to suffer through this life it would be easier to forgive. What you did to my son though has made me chronically suicidal for over 10 years. You only have a little time left but I have to continue living with this legacy of pain and dysfunction because of your selfishness, irresponsibility and lack of empathy.

I was blind to your faults for so many years. I'm glad I finally understand the truth, that you are the perfect role model…of a narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Dead Meat, Rational man, Twiceler and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you have had to endure, it is such a cruel and unfair life. I'm sorry that you have suffered so much.

• Love
Reactions: freedompass