• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

toolaidback56

Aug 4, 2020
Exceptional series, Elliot epitomised my personal experiences and struggles, a character I was able to understand and have empathy for. But I can't be in the minority in regards to how the series concluded..

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Loved this series, it has to be one of my favourite shows! I wasn't a big fan of the ending either, it certainly wasn't terrible, but it left a lot of unanswered questions. I heard there was supposed to be another season after the final one, so maybe that's why it felt a little rushed and unsatisfying. I still really loved the show though, happy to see another fan here!

T

toolaidback56

Aug 4, 2020
Loved this series, it has to be one of my favourite shows! I wasn't a big fan of the ending either, it certainly wasn't terrible, but it left a lot of unanswered questions. I heard there was supposed to be another season after the final one, so maybe that's why it felt a little rushed and unsatisfying. I still really loved the show though, happy to see another fan here!
Very true with the unanswered questions. The first season was flawless, season four gravitated towards more experimental methods and I admired the creavity and avant garde approach. (My favourites being the silent episode and the therapy episode with Vera). Hello fellow fan.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Very true with the unanswered questions. The first season was flawless, season four gravitated towards more experimental methods and I admired the creavity and avant garde approach. (My favourites being the silent episode and the therapy episode with Vera). Hello fellow fan.
The silent episode was very well done, and you're so right about the therapy episode. It was done perfectly imo, and it really showed off their amazing acting abilities, especially Vera's actor, he really made that whole episode like a masterpiece for me. This show has a very distinct style, I really appreciated the directing and stylistic choices that were made throughout the show, it felt like a new approach was being taken with each new season. I could probably fangirl over this show for hours haha, I'm glad you brought it up! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
T

toolaidback56

Aug 4, 2020
I cried with Elliot during the therapy episode. The show was a work of art, brilliant writing and intelligent insights in regards to the vulnerability of societal norms and the importance of unconditional acceptance and love. I am glad I had the opportunity to go along for the ride, I savoured each episode..

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I never got around to watching the last two seasons, but me and my best friend first connected over our shared experience of watching the show, so it holds a special place in my heart.