ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I've posted a few of his videos here - specifically the presentations dedicated to those who took their lives.

He describes his channel as a tribute to individuals who have passed away, including victims of disaster and homicide, and I noticed most are of suicides.

Here is his channel address:

Reactions: Marz, Lifeisatrap, Funkbunny and 2 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I was a bit touched by that Lois Houston story.

Ow wait there´s much more.
I Like the channel...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheDevilsAngel
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
So true (screenshot from channel) >>>

Last edited:
Reactions: Marz, Lifeisatrap, Mich517 and 4 others
housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
No matter how I died, I wouldn't want to be included in something like this. I considered something like wearing a sign not to take photos or video when ctbing in addition to it being in my note. I don't want an obituary photo, and I don't want my body in something like bodyworlds either. Just looking for some peace guys.

Reactions: Marz, Lifeisatrap, dyingtodie and 3 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I wonder if that channel is monetized?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ArtVandelay and TheDevilsAngel
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
I like the the music in the videos, its so relaxing.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TheDevilsAngel and Idorus
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
No matter how I died, I wouldn't want to be included in something like this. I considered something like wearing a sign not to take photos or video when ctbing in addition to it being in my note. I don't want an obituary photo, and I don't want my body in something like bodyworlds either. Just looking for some peace guys.
My sentiments exactly.

For me the issue of ctb and not have my name published in the media (be it mainstream or via independent / social / media web based) and not ending up being featured on one of MrCaringGuy's pity videos is something that remains constantly in the back of my mind.

I'm not dissing MrCaringGuy, he has claimed that he too suffers from depression. Perhaps these videos are his way of coping. I'm guessing that he finds suicides via the net which he then compiles together in his videos. The means of which someone dies has a higher chance of being published in the media if a person ctb's himself / herself - and particularly if one chooses to take one's life via jumping in front of a train.

I too have no desire to go out and have people feel sorry for me. This is why a part of me is considering ctb anonymously, i.e. ctb without any identification with me, and simply go out a John Doe - not even my family knowing. After 7 years I'll be considered legally dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, housecat, Jen Erik and 1 other person
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018

I totally agree. I've been watching his videos for awhile. I know of one person that is in one of them. If you google her on YouTube his video pops up. There she is and how she did it. I wish he could ask the families first.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and housecat
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I totally agree. I've been watching his videos for awhile. I know of one person that is in one of them. If you google her on YouTube his video pops up. There she is and how she did it. I wish he could ask the families first.
Good point, but he does pull his info from the media.

Makes one wonder how close to home his presentations are to those here at SS. Does anyone know of any individuals who used to post here and ended up in any presentation about suicide? You need not mention names, just curious as to how many.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jenna
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I don't see what's so good about what he does. He's getting views by using the morbid curiosity that suicides cause on people, and putting out their photos to see. Nothing to praise.
Also LOL at "tribute". Yeah because he does so much for the victims aside from putting out their photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and housecat
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
Good point, but he does pull his info from the media.

Makes one wonder how close to home his presentations are to those here at SS. Does anyone know of any individuals who used to post here and ended up in any presentation about suicide? You need not mention names, just curious as to how many.

I didn't even think about that. I guess that is why I am taking extra precautions not to end up in the media. I know some that have passed here but have not ended up in his videos.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Big yikes at the comment sections. Calling suicidal people selfish and stupid... but what can you expect from YouTube comments.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Lifeisatrap, Druvian and 2 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Big yikes at the comment sections. Calling suicidal people selfish and stupid... but what can you expect from YouTube comments.
Indeed. Condemning those who ctb is done by those who have never known true adversity.
I didn't even think about that. I guess that is why I am taking extra precautions not to end up in the media. I know some that have passed here but have not ended up in his videos.
Has their cause of death ended up in the mainstream media?
and I don't want my body in something like bodyworlds either.
I recall a Body Worlds exhibit was on display in London in the early 2000's... I never went to see it but I remember the ads for the exhibit all throughout the tube stations. At that time I assumed the bodies were all 100% plastic. I found it quite gruesome when I later learned the sculptures were part plastic and human cadavers.

Can't imagine the 'artist' thinking - these 'sculptures' he creates. One has to be a sick fuck to make such a thing.

Last edited:
housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
I recall a Body Worlds exhibit was on display in London in the early 2000's... I never went to see it but I remember the ads for the exhibit all throughout the tube stations. At that time I assumed the bodies were all 100% plastic. I found it quite gruesome when I later learned the sculptures were part plastic and human cadavers.

Can't imagine the 'artist' thinking - these 'sculptures' he creates. One has to be a sick fuck to make such a thing.
Yeah, I didn't want to see it. It didn't seem scientifically useful, and was more of an edgy art project for people to gawk at, which made it questionable. The bodies were donated, but presumably they were donated to science rather than to this specific project (to be honest I never verified that, but it seems unlikely to have been anything else).