Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
As some of you may know, I gave myself another chance. I moved to another apartment all over and spent only 6 months in my first apartment after becoming independent. I got the typical unfortunate neighbor on top of me and it was unbearable, basically you woke up when he got up and you went to sleep when he was sleeping. I don't know to what extent the idea of ctb was being helped by the constant noises.

Something in me tells me that I shouldn't have given myself another chance. Nor is it that anything changed during the "truce" that I gave myself but I am going to see how I feel after a week living here.

On the one hand, it bothers me to have moved by that idiot, although I admit that the area I am in now I like much more. The views is what I like the most, without a doubt.

View attachment vistas_apartamento.mp4

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blacktrain98, http-410, Amumu and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Beautiful views! Me encanta, amigo!!

I'm glad you're living alone again.

You know, I had lost my freedom some months ago and it sucked so much!

Sure, I have annoying neighbors but life here is much better than in my parents' (whom I love lots) house

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Fehler and KleinerWolf
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I like this new trend of people posting photos and videos of where they go. It's cosy.

Reactions: kitch, aneurysm, Spitfire and 2 others
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
As some of you may know, I gave myself another chance. I moved to another apartment all over and spent only 6 months in my first apartment after becoming independent. I got the typical unfortunate neighbor on top of me and it was unbearable, basically you woke up when he got up and you went to sleep when he was sleeping. I don't know to what extent the idea of ctb was being helped by the constant noises.

Something in me tells me that I shouldn't have given myself another chance. Nor is it that anything changed during the "truce" that I gave myself but I am going to see how I feel after a week living here.

On the one hand, it bothers me to have moved by that idiot, although I admit that the area I am in now I like much more. The views is what I like the most
I do hope it all works out well. I am extremely noise sensitive also and understand the struggle of living beneath someone or close to their constant noise. I am fortjnate this is jot the case for me atm.
All the very best .... great view. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Fehler and KleinerWolf
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

On the one hand, it bothers me to have moved by that idiot, although I admit that the area I am in now I like much more. The views is what I like the most, without a doubt.

View attachment 59500
I like the rainbow in the video clip! It looks like a really nice area and it is nice you can say how much more you like it at where you now staying.

Thank you for sharing, I was happy to hear about you moving into your new place.

I hope it keeps going well for you.

• Love
Reactions: Fehler
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Espero que vaya todo mejor (:

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and Fehler
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Awesome view ... I love the market garden with the rainbow !
It's a good omen !

(I've been harkening towards getting in to horticulture as a last gasp career ... all that hippy greens stuff ..... :/ )

Hope it goes well !
I like this new trend of people posting photos and videos of where they go. It's cosy.

Absolutely to be encouraged !
I loved @Spitfire road trip pics !

• Love
Reactions: Fehler and Spitfire
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Although the mind remains the same, I am happy with the change. The change from small city to town has been a good idea. Quiet streets, few people, a river 5 minutes away and half an hour away a castle that began to be built between the X - XVI centuries.

Today I went to register in the new town, on the way home, I got sad again remembering how little progress I made during the time I was independent in the other town and I think it would be the same here.

These days I have been visiting the river and the paths between the fields that are close to me. Today, even though it was raining, I "forced" myself a little to go to the castle because I had not yet found "my zone" in the town. I like to have a quiet place to go to think or hang out, in the other town it was this one and I am definitely going to keep that castle as a new place. I leave you some photos and video of the views:

Although I try to go for a walk or do some exercise every day, smoking and not having a good diet does not help much, I was happy when I finally saw the castle from a distance, even if it is only half an hour at a brisk pace, much of it the way is up.

I leave you the video of the interiors of the castle and more photos

On the other side of the castle the access was blocked, from afar I could see that there were some stairs that allowed you to climb to the top so I could not resist.

It was worth the climb because it had a small seat and a roof that protected me from the rain.

I took a little pause, a bit of a bad roll to climb that ladder but it was worth it

I love the views with the mountains lost in the horizon

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, kitch, http-410 and 1 other person
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
@Fehler : :love: CASTLES !!!!!!!

Oh Yeah! Great vid too . That road reminds me of a road from my childhood ... it used the crushed sandstone just off the road cutting (?) (I may be wrong ), but I have always loved that sandy kind of road since then ( It was a road to THE most amazing golden sanded national park beach camping ground !).

I will have to return the good vibes with some photos of my exotic location ( ha ha )...
But it's all exotic to someone else isn't it ?

Cheers !

• Hugs
  • Love
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
@Fehler : :love: CASTLES !!!!!!!

Oh Yeah! Great vid too . That road reminds me of a road from my childhood ... it used the crushed sandstone just off the road cutting (?)
I'm not sure of the type of rock or mineral but it is very similar to the sand on the beach. I would say it comes from the sedimentation of the mountain. I leave you a photo of the river that connects directly to the sea. Much of the sand on the beaches of the towns near its mouth comes from the sand that carries.

I'm glad you liked the castle :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and kitch
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
it is very similar to the sand on the beach
totally the same as the road I was talking about ... the beach is the grittiest golden lumpy sand ... not the 'normal' pale fine fine stuff.

Here's a photo out of my back door .
Rural and raining.
I love the rain ...
A bit under-whelming ( :/ ) ... but maybe I'll upload some more when I'm 'out and about'.
( Finally got my phone blue toothed ... what a mission ... !)

That's just a bit of plywood "boxing" ( construction waste from concrete casting) on top of some corrugated iron covering some firewood ... a rusty roof on the shed and clouds obscuring the hill... )
(No castles up there .... :) )
Have a good one !

Attachments

• IMG_out my back door .jpg
    IMG_out my back door .jpg
    180 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Love
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I like the leafiness of that forest!
It's great to have that next to home, luckily I don't have to walk far to get away from civilization

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is incredible Fehler!

I really like the castle a whole lot, and am glad you left those pictures for us. It is nice sometimes seeing what another person does...

Have a good one buddy

• Love
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Good luck on your new place. May it be full of peace and joy. Hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and Spitfire
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I was not thinking of going out for a walk today because I have been going to the castle for 3 days in a row and today it was raining a little, besides that, even though I passes from Saint Valentine, it ends up affecting me a little. but in the end, I decided to take a walk to the castle again. I was glad to have gone because the cool weather after the rain and the "smell of wet earth" of the mountain enchant me.
Being Sunday, I was already expecting to find someone but there were only a few young people at the base of it, I went up to the top and took some more photos and returned. I took advantage of the way back to go through the most hidden paths that sometimes connect with the main path.

I will continue to explore the secondary roads that I have seen that some are very hidden and hide beautiful scenes or views.

I share with you some photos that I took today:

I found a seat on a rock and I greatly appreciated a moment of silence where only 1 bird was singing.

• Love
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I have never had a forest so close to home and I really like it. The castle I have more than studied but still I like that it is the last point of my walks. I was traveling the secondary roads, but this time I wanted to go deeper.

I was walking for about an hour through this roads, there came a point where I had to take out my mobile to see the map because I had passed through several intersecting roads and I don't know if I would be able to return the same way. For the time that I was walking, it is not that I had traveled much, I ended up just less than 1 km from the castle.

Someday when I look forward to it, I'll get some supplies and I'll see how long I can take
Land1
Land2

I love these hidden paths with their characteristic shapes, be it a grove that covers the rays of the sun or a path degraded by streams.

Apart from the tranquility that these walks give me, I like to meet curious things from time to time, be it a bird with vivid colors or a large beetle as it is the case.

• Love
Reactions: http-410, Lmd, Spitfire and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Was the beetle friendly? That is pretty cool, I really like it, and thanks for sharing. :hug:

• Hugs
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Was the beetle friendly? That is pretty cool, I really like it, and thanks for sharing. :hug:
I like that you like it ^^.
Luckily it was, I'm not very sure but I think that type of beetle can add a type of oil or formic acid but it behaved well.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I share some more photos of the walk I took today:

I love these small clearings of light that you find on the way.
With the dark day and the sharpness of the forest, the narrowest passages were barely illuminated.
Corb1
Corb2
Corb3

• Love
Reactions: Lmd and http-410