jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I was given a source for SN and I'm going to get some. I already have sedatives, and painkillers.

What I need now is an AE. If anyone has a source for legit/reliable online pharmacies that ship to the US, it would be greatly appreciated. Please dm me.

I just want to start gathering the materials I need. I want to be ready. Especially depending on what happens in November and beyond.

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
I was given a source for SN and I'm going to get some. I already have sedatives, and painkillers.

What I need now is an AE. If anyone has a source for legit/reliable online pharmacies that ship to the US, it would be greatly appreciated. Please dm me.

I just want to start gathering the materials I need. I want to be ready. Especially depending on what happens in November and beyond.
For AE in the US, meto is a pretty normal medicine whose prescription you can get from one of those online pharmacies like telehealth or the myriad of online pharmacies that are based in texas, there is nothing suspicious about requesting a prescription to a normal medicine if you tell them the right symptoms and that it helped you in the past with those symptoms. For those online pharmacies it seems like the more you can self diagnose the better.

satanpixidreamgirl

satanpixidreamgirl

sleepy
Feb 28, 2024
I hate to ask but could you message me to source for SN?