• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Not a goodbye post as such and I share the reservations about them in general, but I am going to keep this post open as I know other members (Skitliv) are interested in the Chloroquine method and I have a intuitive feeling that events may accelerate this upcoming week into a decisive reckoning.

I spent a pleasant autummal evening on a bench in a largely deserted park grinding down 80 pills and spooning the powder laboriously into twenty 000 gelatin caps. My "apocalypse jar' is ready to go and the anti-emetic regimen has been started. I will not give a running commentary, but will endeavour to share any pertinent information relating to practicalities/ inevitable embarassing failures.

Following that lovely guardian article, my internal voice now intones "Don't be sorry. Be at rest." My best wishes to my fellow forum members.

Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
Good luck!
And i will steal the name "Apocalypse jar" if you dont mind!
Sounds so much better!

Reactions: Lra888 and lv-gras
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Not a goodbye post as such and I share the reservations about them in general, but I am going to keep this post open as I know other members (Skitliv) are interested in the Chloroquine method and I have a intuitive feeling that events may accelerate this upcoming week into a decisive reckoning.

I spent a pleasant autummal evening on a bench in a largely deserted park grinding down 80 pills and spooning the powder laboriously into twenty 000 gelatin caps. My "apocalypse jar' is ready to go and the anti-emetic regimen has been started. I will not give a running commentary, but will endeavour to share any pertinent information relating to practicalities/ inevitable embarassing failures.

Following that lovely guardian article, my internal voice now intones "Don't be sorry. Be at rest." My best wishes to my fellow forum members.

As "goodbye posts" go, that's a very sweet and considered one, l hope you rest well. Thank you again for sharing that wonderful and hugely important article.

Reactions: lv-gras
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
All the best to you. Very happy that article had given you peace.

Reactions: lv-gras