• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
One of the few things that seems comforting at the moment is this discussion board. I would say it has actually helped me find a little more peace and patience with timing when I CTB instead of feeling like I have to race towards it in desperation.
I have complex PTSD and severe depression. I guess most people here are probably depressed. Recently I was cheated on and then shut out of my former partners life. The whole process (finding out, breaking up, him going from being apologetic to shutting me out completely/moving on to other people) took only a week.
We were planning our future together, and then in one week all of that changed/he entirely has shut me out and I am now pretty much disliked/ignored by him.

This whole ordeal has me in a lot of pain and it's very confusing. I thought we could continue on being friends at the least, or maybe talk about having a more casual relationship. Seriously, I was fine with not being super serious, it's not like I could confidently say I could stay with someone "forever" when I know I will eventually CTB.
Instead he checked out entirely and threw me out like I was old/boring/all used up. Did all of the memories we made prior just mean nothing then?

I'm a parent, and I personally feel I have an obligation to stick around as long as possible to provide for my children. I want to make sure everything is arranged properly so I know they will be taken care of/maybe they will even be adults by the time I CTB. I feel more at peace here, being able to discuss this with you without being told I should never consider CTB an option/"it's wrong"/"it's selfish". I no longer feel "stuck" or like I have to "suffer" until they are adults. I can simply make arrangements, plan appropriately to be completely sure I have everything ready, and somehow I feel more in control of my life. I already know what method I will use, so now it's sort of just waiting... even though it will be many years from now, it gives me a sense of relief.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi. I'll be around and thanks for having me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
One of the few things that seems comforting at the moment is this discussion board. I would say it has actually helped me find a little more peace and patience with timing when I CTB instead of feeling like I have to race towards it in desperation.
I have complex PTSD and severe depression. I guess most people here are probably depressed. Recently I was cheated on and then shut out of my former partners life. The whole process (finding out, breaking up, him going from being apologetic to shutting me out completely/moving on to other people) took only a week.
We were planning our future together, and then in one week all of that changed/he entirely has shut me out and I am now pretty much disliked/ignored by him.

This whole ordeal has me in a lot of pain and it's very confusing. I thought we could continue on being friends at the least, or maybe talk about having a more casual relationship. Seriously, I was fine with not being super serious, it's not like I could confidently say I could stay with someone "forever" when I know I will eventually CTB.
Instead he checked out entirely and threw me out like I was old/boring/all used up. Did all of the memories we made prior just mean nothing then?

I'm a parent, and I personally feel I have an obligation to stick around as long as possible to provide for my children. I want to make sure everything is arranged properly so I know they will be taken care of/maybe they will even be adults by the time I CTB. I feel more at peace here, being able to discuss this with you without being told I should never consider CTB an option/"it's wrong"/"it's selfish". I no longer feel "stuck" or like I have to "suffer" until they are adults. I can simply make arrangements, plan appropriately to be completely sure I have everything ready, and somehow I feel more in control of my life. I already know what method I will use, so now it's sort of just waiting... even though it will be many years from now, it gives me a sense of relief.

I understand where you're coming from I also have PTSD and found this site is amazing in many different aspects mainly because you know there are a lot of people who are in similar positions who will give good advice and not try to sweep your feelings under the rug and obviously the infomation is in bucket loads which is amazing. I feel like I have found the option to ctb by finding this site and once I can I will.

S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
When I was in a rush of emotions and about to CTB before, I hadn't considered things like putting a letter on a closed door to the room to make sure authorities knew what to expect when they opened it. I hadn't considered more technical things like my body thrashing, or which method was most effective.
I'm really glad to have found this source. And while no one is encouraging anyone to use these methods, the fact our emotions aren't invalidated by societal expectations/we aren't guilt tripped for feeling suicidal is nice.

Reactions: Ready124
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

Welcome! No judgement here and always someone to talk to.

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
When I was in a rush of emotions and about to CTB before, I hadn't considered things like putting a letter on a closed door to the room to make sure authorities knew what to expect when they opened it. I hadn't considered more technical things like my body thrashing, or which method was most effective.
I'm really glad to have found this source. And while no one is encouraging anyone to use these methods, the fact our emotions aren't invalidated by societal expectations/we aren't guilt tripped for feeling suicidal is nice.
Yeah that's exactly it. Spot on