Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Feels like an empty tank of gas… There's just nothing there… I'm not crazy or depressed… Just nothing… Maybe 25 years of anti-depressants killed whatever gland it is that creates serotonin… So stopping antidepressants it's an empty tank…

Walls closing in…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tmbass, Ecka-26, Un- and 5 others
LaughToNotCry

LaughToNotCry

Sep 28, 2022
I wish you the best.

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's likely that in this life many people do not live, instead they just exist. It's what life does to people.

Reactions: Tmbass, Hollowman and toasterbath
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
Feels like an empty tank of gas… There's just nothing there… I'm not crazy or depressed… Just nothing… Maybe 25 years of anti-depressants killed whatever gland it is that creates serotonin… So stopping antidepressants it's an empty tank…

Walls closing in…
I can totally relate to this feeling. I just don't give a big fat F about anything and feel I'm too far gone to ever return back to caring. This is something not spoken about much: When your mind checks out of reality for good. Where do you go from here? I guess you keep staring into the nothingness whether alive or dead. I don't know what will bring me back at this point, maybe the love of my life contacting me after 8 months of silence? That will never happen. Life is just a waiting game but for what??

Reactions: humaneyes__ and Fadeawaaaay
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Same here. Everything that once made me hopeful is gone. I will most likely drop out of medical school because there is no point to it anymore and I never should have tried that to begin with. I've been telling everyone how much this appartment makes me sick and how lonely and uncomfortable I feel in this town. No one listened. Again.
There is nothing in my hometown either except memories and a cruel reminder of the fact that I've lost my youth as well as the fact that none of the people I knew live there anymore. My peers are much more succesful than me. They have support system and social circles and I haven't had that since sixth grade. All I have are incompetent boomer parents who can't understand the fact that my twenties are not the same as their twenties and that their methods don't work for my generation and who didn't teach me shit about the real world.
I might even go this week I no longer care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, outrider567 and Ecka-26