• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dask

dask

biggest :3er
May 6, 2024
I haven't had any motivation to voice train forever, I've been telling myself for like 4 years that i need to voice train but i didn't do it yet it feels weird when i try and then don't do anything about it for ages, for ppl that voice train, how did you get that "weird" feeling?? and some resources would be rly helpful too if possible 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: FrownyFace, LoiteringClouds and soulkitty
dask

dask

May 6, 2024
over that weird feeling** sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
iknowwhatyouredoing

iknowwhatyouredoing

something inside turned the lights out
Jan 30, 2020
i never learned lol, if u live in a pretty liberal city i would almost say its optional as long as u have a good network of queer ppl. i think eventually it won't even be a big deal (hopefully). ofc u should go for it if u want to tho!

dask

dask

May 6, 2024
i never learned lol, if u live in a pretty liberal city i would almost say its optional as long as u have a good network of queer ppl. i think eventually it won't even be a big deal (hopefully). ofc u should go for it if u want to tho!
ppl around me arent really friendly, i just wish i knew how to get over that weird feeling at the start

iknowwhatyouredoing

iknowwhatyouredoing

something inside turned the lights out
Jan 30, 2020
ppl around me arent really friendly, i just wish i knew how to get over that weird feeling at the start
hmm unfortunately i don't think there's any easy way to make it feel not weird, i think just find a private place and keep doing it until it starts feeling natural. i'm sure you already have seen the videos but transvoicelessons on youtube has some great guides on how to practice and how it actually works