• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Butterflycharm3636

Butterflycharm3636

The last hope of light
Aug 15, 2023
hi everyone. it's been a while since I have posted here and I have found other ways to talk and other outlets to talk about my struggles. for the past months, I've been trying hard to stay on this god-awful earth, but as time went on I realized there is one stressor in my life that is constant and will be never-ending. my mother. my mother is a clinically mean and abusive woman. she is manipulative and a parasite. she has no care for anyone in the world but herself, and I truly believe there is not one ounce of love in her bones, only hate. and as she continues to abuse me verbally and all these things, such as pushing and shoving me, and telling me about my mental health problems. my SI, my SH, and drug abuse are all my fault, as well as telling me im a whore and all I do is hang out with men. She's so out of touch with my life, she doesn't even know im gay. nor does she care. today I met with her for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks and it ended terribly, and as I was driving away from the bookstore we met at, it made me think. why in the world do we let our parents treat us so terribly, and let them get away with it simply because they birthed us? my mother has never been a motherly figure in my life, and I would say a lot of my problems are from her putting me under pressure growing up, always being perfect, skinny, and well-maintained. she is the reason I have an eating disorder after years and year of her constantly commenting on my appearance and weight. I would NEVER let anyone in my life treat me the way she does, but I endure it because she's my mother. so I have a question for you all. and I want you to all think about this as much as you can.

If your parent's behaviors were coming from a friend, would you let it continue?

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Answer: No

Abuse is abuse. A role of a mother is to love thier child unconditionally. There is no excuse for child abuse , your mother she could have had an abortion or given you up for adoption or placed you in the Foster care system but chose not too. It is disgusting how people in society make excuses for abusive mothers and never holding them accountable for thier evil actions.

Abuse is a choice your mother keeps you for the purpose of abuse because she is a horrible person who doesn't deserve the privilege to be a called mother. This is why parents who abuse kids are pure evil.

Unfortunately leaving abusive families are not easy, too many people think it's easy to pack up and leave.

how old are you and want country do you live in?

What options for emergency accommodation does your country have ?

You deserve so much better
Love
FireFox

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Christ, dude, that question is something else. No, I wouldn't. I used to say all the time that I take no bullshit from anyone but my parents. I'm still that way. My mother has said some of the most insane shit ever that coming from anyone else would've had us in the fucking street whooping ass. Wouldn't take half the shit I do from my mother if it came from absoloutely anyone else.

My parents are paying for me to go school, and for the next few months I live in their house, and for those reasons I'm literally just going to keep letting it happen. I fucking hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Christ, dude, that question is something else. No, I wouldn't. I used to say all the time that I take no bullshit from anyone but my parents. I'm still that way. My mother has said some of the most insane shit ever that coming from anyone else would've had us in the fucking street whooping ass. Wouldn't take half the shit I do from my mother if it came from absoloutely anyone else.

My parents are paying for me to go school, and for the next few months I live in their house, and for those reasons I'm literally just going to keep letting it happen. I fucking hate it.
@3/4Dead: Finish your schooling then once you find a good stable job then look at moving out. For now keep saving money to build fianacial independence for the future.

You can do it. You deserve better. Honestly parents who abuse and mistreat their kids deserve no peace in old age. To abuse a child is the ulimate evil.

Reactions: 3/4Dead