• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
This is something I've heard someone reiterate on reddit and I think it partially rings true.

We hear a lot of times that people want to die but don't want to kill themselves because of the pain it would cause their family however that seems like a "cop out".

In reality though, suicide when people actually attempt is very scary and dangerous. Even those who don't care about their family and have a suicide attempt report feelings of terror right before.

That doesn't mean suicide is something brave, but neither cowardly, it's just serious business. An incorrect attempt can leave someone paralysed and/or brain damaged along with a hefty bill.

Maybe people who say they'd kill themselves if not for family are partially right but partially wrong. Would they really still do it?

After all human beings are animals with a strong survival instinct.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995