• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
title

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, AvoidingMyself, Lumina and 4 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yep I relate to this a lot

mostly because people have always: used me, lied to me, or disappointed me, or abandoned me

but also I blame myself because I am gullible and naive and too trusting at times out of desperation for friendship or any type of human connection at all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: foreverfalling, Temporal_Anchorite, AvoidingMyself and 6 others
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
yeah i really relate to the title and also what psp said. i have bpd so being betrayed and/or abandoned scars me considerably worse than most ppl. i don't have many friends and the few ones i do have are long distance. i can't really imagine what its like to have a good supportive group of friends or family.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Sweet Tart, crimson blue and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
had to learn the hard way to keep people close but at a distance at the same time. it just isn't worth it.

i made peace with this by accepting to be alone. this involved deleting all socials, cutting everyone off, and staying to myself. i don't have the energy or care to deal with people.

been 4 years, and i can't put into words just how peaceful it's been.

to not have to worry about others and the baggage that comes with them that you have to eventually deal with? i'm good.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, crimson blue, Lumina and 6 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Absolutely! I've been fucked so many times (and not enjoyed any of them)!!! I trust no one any more. I don't care who it is I have absolutely no trust left. Sad really sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, AvoidingMyself, crimson blue and 2 others
HoleintheDark

HoleintheDark

Writhing with the worms
Jul 12, 2023
People are incredibly manipulative. They'll say and do anything of it means you'll do what they want. Compliments, encouragement, even words of comfort are all total lies that not even they believe. And I'm done being so gullible.

Reactions: foreverfalling, sserafim, AvoidingMyself and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes. I try not to rely on anyone completely. Not even family. Less disappointment that way. It's sad though- and lonely. You can't really build proper relationships without trust. It's sad to feel alone when you feel like you had the potential to have deep connections but somehow- they just don't feel worth the risk now.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, crimson blue, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't believe that other people can be trusted and relied on at all, humans just very often create even more suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, AvoidingMyself, crimson blue and 1 other person
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I relate. I don't have anyone who I can call friends. Everyone that I know is evil and selfish.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, crimson blue and Sweet Tart
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
Bullying and abuse in my early years taught me not to trust people, so I relate. When I was young people pretended to be my friends only to betray me, and they used me only when it was convenient for them, and the rest of time they treated me like trash. I don't feel comfortable around other people and I never will. I'd rather be lonely than hurt.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, outatime_85, AvoidingMyself and 2 others
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Yes. For some of us, we will never be safe ever no matter where we are or who we're with. Trust only gets you hurt.

• Aww..
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, crimson blue, StolenLife and 1 other person
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm extremely cautious but sometimes I'm confronted with the fact that I can also be pretty gullible

I trust my best friend deeply but still cannot share with them the feelings I share here.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, AvoidingMyself, crimson blue and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Yes, especially since everything is based on opportunism and dividends. We are products and numbers. It's nice to meet people but it's complicated create a bond beyond something shallow. A good family is the best you can have.

• Informative
Reactions: outatime_85, AvoidingMyself and crimson blue
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't trust anyone. I've been screwed over too many times. Probably one of the reasons I never made any friends in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, outatime_85 and AvoidingMyself
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I don't trust people. All they've done is betray me…
Bullying and abuse in my early years taught me not to trust people, so I relate. When I was young people pretended to be my friends only to betray me, and they used me only when it was convenient for them, and the rest of time they treated me like trash. I don't feel comfortable around other people and I never will. I'd rather be lonely than hurt.
I know you're not on here anymore, but my thoughts exactly. This is literally what happened to me as well

Last edited: