DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
I don't really know your story... ?
😓 That sucks....

I

iamlookingforanout

Sep 30, 2024
Why do you want to go? Age and what method?

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Court proceedings are coming up. Straw that broke the camel's back.

Partial-hanging (pull-up bar).

I don't really know your story... ?
😓 That sucks....
It's a boring one, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Court proceedings are coming up. Straw that broke the camel's back.

Partial-hanging (pull-up bar).

It's a boring one, that's for sure.
Court proceedings for what? It's okay if you don't want to answer.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Court proceedings for what? It's okay if you don't want to answer.
False allegations. No chance at criminal charges being laid, but I'm not going to attend the hearing. Family Court. Good luck to them.

Reactions: We Are Angels
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
Me too. Interestingly next week and due to something similar, lies carried out. In my case, the blow I'm taking from my own brother and my ex lawyer in my father's inventory. (inheritance issues).

I fell for the scam, they took everything I had and I don't even have the resources to live another 10 days.

I will die and those responsible for the coup will walk away unharmed... no one will ever know that their theft led me to this...

This feeling is sad and lonely.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, voltage268, AlexYaBoy and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
False allegations. No chance at criminal charges being laid, but I'm not going to attend the hearing. Family Court. Good luck to them.
Sounds messy... Custody battle? The date was just set? What are the repercussions of not attending? No way to disprove allegations? (Dumb question. Feel free to ignore any/all of them.)

Reactions: voltage268
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Sounds messy... Custody battle? The date was just set? What are the repercussions of not attending? No way to disprove allegations? (Dumb question. Feel free to ignore any/all of them.)
Not a custody battle. AVO (Apprehended Violence Order). Couldn't believe the exhaustive list of alleged offenses. Won't be attending the first mention, as I'll be dead. Being declared deceased doesn't constitute a crime, nor is it an admission of guilt. Can't be bothered. Arguing my innocence is a cost which I cannot afford. Good luck cross examining a corpse, you know?

Reactions: Tonkpils
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Not a custody battle. AVO (Apprehended Violence Order). Couldn't believe the exhaustive list of alleged offenses. Won't be attending the first mention, as I'll be dead. Being declared deceased doesn't constitute a crime, nor is it an admission of guilt. Can't be bothered. Arguing my innocence is a cost which I cannot afford. Good luck cross examining a corpse, you know?
Again, another dumbass question... I had meant repercussions if you don't ctb, but still do not attend.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Again, another dumbass question... I had meant repercussions if you don't ctb, but still do not attend.
They'll most likely finalize the order, since I wouldn't have legal representation to present to the court, on my behalf. Need to be present, in order to contest it. Most seem to choose Consent without Admission. Wouldn't want to do that. Too costly to do anything else.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
What is finalized? Is it a permanent extension of the order or... ?

W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
Whats the story behind your PFP? I like it.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find what you search for.