• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
My dream death would be falling off an unrealisticly high cliff. It would be red sandy, rock, and there would be a stream at the bottom. The whole area would be full of these red rock cliff/canyon things and it would be all you could see. Falling off it would be like going skydiving without the parachute.

I have a lot of daydreams about that.
If not, I'd be in a nondescript, bustling city with unrealisticly tall skyscrapers. It would be really exillerating to climb. I'd be on the national news and a helicopter would come up to broadcast my angry, well-formed parting spech, but wouldn't intervene. Everyone who's ever said more than a few words to me would be at the bottom somehow knowing exactly what I said and begging me not to do it, and the person who I care about would climb up and sit with my by the edge and stay up talking to me all night, and after I'd climb down with them, I would not be sectioned.
Or, I'd leave an angry, personalised goodbye note to every person I had the number of, and disappear. They'd think that I'm dead and be devasted, and I'd watch all of their reactions, and I'd come back anywhere from a week to a few months later and show that I'm not dead.
Or, I'd miraculously find a drug-dealer, and not only that, but a dealer who would give me drugs for free, and overdose on drugs that would put me in a manic state.
Or stab myself to death in public, but in as nonchalent and as everyday a manner as you can get.
Or go on the run and somehow live an exciting life without much paranoia and I wouldn't starve to death immediately, not until a few years on the run.
I daydream also about dying in a worldwide revolution against all governments, or be with about 30 or so other people, all holding hands on the train tracks to form a large chain, and have it recorded to live news in protest against...something.
It can safely be said that none of these are a remote possibility. Just illogical daydreams.
Anyhow, what are your most grandoise, unrealistic suicide-related fantasies?

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and thickwing
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Try tollväggen in norway people die there even with parashutes .... and its a hell of a view speaking of that
hell has its own train station not to far from there ....if you sucseed

Reactions: lv-gras
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Sounds amazing...but I live in the UK, unfortunately. Not many dramatic suicide spots here, that I can think of.
(And I've no way of travelling.)

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
not much

sipping some N, lying back, nicely dressed, expiring in the sunset

Reactions: skitliv and Tiburcio
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Last year I would imagine me falling off river thames bridge, face facing towards the sky. I would always get this feeling in my stomach just thinking about it.

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
There was an episode off CSI where the team were investigating deaths involving young people. It turned at that they all had a terminal illness so they all CTB with their own fantasy deaths ie getting speared during a jousting event, being stabbed whilst making love Basic Instinct style and finally going out like Marilyn Monroe.
Mine , well !!!!!

Reactions: lv-gras, AlluvialFan, Anarchy and 1 other person
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I actually fantasize so much about drowning in the river and think about every moment that I know will be painful as hell but when I imagine it I feel so... calm?

Reactions: Tiburcio, Marz and lv-gras